Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico 99c p/m broadband!

Options
  • 23-11-2007 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

have ye seen this offer? ok so in order to get this 99c broadband you have to get their phone package ,40 euro a mth which includes free national and inter nat calls...this is my first time getting broadband and it seems like a decent deal,but before i do does anyone have/had this package(although i think its fairly new)...any views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Up to 1Mb - €40.99 per month for the first 6 months, €46.99 thereafter, includes broadband for 99c.

Up to 2Mb - €40.99 per month for the first 6 months, €51.99 thereafter, includes broadband for 99c.

Connection fee: €49.99

€527.88 a year for up to 1Mb Broadband...

Depending on your location, some providers could do 3Mb with a call bundle for a similar price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Smart costs me €456 a year for phoneline and 6mb bb so i don't think Perlico's deals are that great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Swindon

ya i prob would go for smart but cant get it in my area,case of picking the best of a bad bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Puppy Dog routine.

Let the customer have it free (or nearly free), then later when you fall in love, the real bills arrive. Or if you look at prices carefully, it's not really 99c.

You can get the same speeds and phone for less than half the price.

watty wrote: »
    Puppy Dog routine.

Let the customer have it free (or nearly free), then later when you fall in love, the real bills arrive. Or if you look at prices carefully, it's not really 99c.

what do you mean the "real bills" its 40.99 p/m...they cant charge me more than that taking into account i dont go over download limit and that malark...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

remember these are the same people that tried to sell their customers the three data modem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭admol

watty wrote: »

Which provider?? A link would be nice...

With them now myself it seems alright no complaints thus far. Anyone is better than Eircom mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Swindon wrote: »
    what do you mean the "real bills" its 40.99 p/m...

For now. It goes up to €51.99 after 6 months.

jor el wrote: »
    For now. It goes up to €51.99 after 6 months.

ya i know it still includes free national and inter national calls though which i think aint bad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

It depends how many calls you make and whether they are daytime, weekend etc. The likes of UTV give you free off peak calls to Britain and Ireland with broadband for about €41 after the introductory discounts end.
    Calls using Telesaver or a VOIP service, inc international ones, are cheap so unless you are making several hours a week, Perlico may not be cheaper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement