Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good PVE server?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Anti wrote: »
    moonglade is good, lots of rp fags though :(

I've never been to an RP server. I think I would just end up not being able to take anyone seriously at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Moonglade for nearly 2 years now (70 Rogue and 61 Shammy - active). There are some RP heavy guilds but they tend to stay in Goldshire where they belong. Most people are more in to actually playing the game. Tis a good little server :D

[edit]Takes mental note to follow Anti around in full RP costume :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

sunzz wrote: »
    evac what guiild are you in on emeris, in requiem on horde side myself!
    Downed illidan on 27th there :D

Gratz:)

Were on stage 3, should have him down tonight (fingers crossed) and then i can casual it up till the sunwell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

layke wrote: »
    I've never been to an RP server. I think I would just end up not being able to take anyone seriously at all.

I’m on an RP server too, I don’t really like it but all my mates play on the same server so I don’t really have a choice. I've seen some weird weird things in my time playing RP but as one previous poster said it’s easily avoidable

(just be careful their vision is based on movement)

I play pure PvE for now I also joined a raiding guild a few weeks ago so im having fun with that and being on an RP server isn’t actually as bad as you might think when I get bored I’m defiantly moving to a PvP server though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Dustaz wrote: »
    Gratz:)

Were on stage 3, should have him down tonight (fingers crossed) and then i can casual it up till the sunwell!

Gl with the kill, once you've done him about 3 times he's very easily farmed

• Advertisement
Advertisement