Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy Isaac Mendes' Artwork

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

That is pretty cool! They are good paintings and a huge part of the show in season 1. If I had a crap load of money to burn I'd definatly put a few bids in! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I remember seeing the behind the scenes featurette on BBC2 and the original paintings themselves are actually very, very small and not as impressive looking as the large prints that were reproduced on canvas for use as props in the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Screw the paintings...

Kinky...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

The Gnome wrote: »
    Screw the paintings...

Kinky...
    I think I've just found the perfect Christmas present for my girlfriend...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i saw the paintings when i was in new york. They pretty cool if ur a fan of the show, the big ones that were used.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Screw the paintings...

Kinky...
    lol,

Advertisement