Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'80's Music Fans Help !

Options
  • 23-11-2007 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi, Bought wife new MP3 player for her birthday. Was looking for her favourite son 'Desert Moon' by Dennis de Young, but all I seem to be able to find is old vinyl versions. Would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction for an MP3 version. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No, discussion of copyrighted material is not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What? If discussion of copyrighted material was not allowed there would be no music/games/literature/film/television forums.

Also he never asked for a pirate version of the song. You can buy mp3s through iTunes and such. Probably the best place to have a look for the song. Whether there is a digital version (not ripped from vinyl) of the song I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry OP, this is what I meant "No discussion of where to get illegal copyrighted material on the intarweb" as per charter. Usually these mp3 questions means "where can I get it free".

This is the CD I think. You can buy and convert the songs to mp3.

I've seen the song on youtube, if only there was a way to turn that into an mp3...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

Biko, there is some cunning software that does that but I'm sure that would be breaking some copyright agreement :p

Advertisement