Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreigner interested in living,working and studying in Ireland and making contacts

Options
  • 24-11-2007 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Someone20

I am not sure if i am writing on right place of forum but i am looking for people from Dublin or Ireland at all to make contact with.I am interested in studying and working in Ireland in medical sector and talking about life there at all.Or you can help me to go on place where i can contact irish people
    Greetings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just continue posting on boards and get to know people that way. Look around the forums for your fields of interest. Once you visit you can suggest a meet up or similar with like minded people in the area. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Never been myself but keep an eye out for a boards beer event... Go to one and you will meet loads of boardsies... probably not remember a thing the next day though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

try www.cao.ie or www.ucd.ie or www.tcd.ie or google Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Or try www.publicjobs.ie and go to the medical section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Someone20

I am just interested for new contacts from Dublin or so,just for chat about anything,or maybe theres anyone who works in medicine there,it would be nice to meet someone,or i can find some special boeard for it here coz heres a lot of them and its so hard to find appropriate one,thanks in advance:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 delija_sever

I got banned coz i tryed to contact people over private,please where i can find some radiology workers or students or any friendly people who would talk to me about living in Dublin?

I'm glad you got banned and also your mate someone20. I don't like getting pms full of crap english....if anyone does a search for someone20 you'll see he posted the exact same thread a few weeks ago too.

Ban ban ban ban ban ban 'em all.

Advertisement