Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlatans :between 10th and 11th

Options
  • 24-11-2007 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

just dug out this album again after many years .Have to say its still one of the best albums i ever heard and definitely their peak .comments please .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Yes, grabbed the CD off eBay last year after mislaying my original tape. Not a bad track on it, I especially like "I can't even be bothered" and the excellent "Page one"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

One of the most underrated bands of the last what, 18 years they've been around?
    And Between 10th and 11th is one of my favourite albums of theirs. I kind of lost interest when Telling Stories (album) came out, but their last two albums have been tops.

I think people were expecting an album full of 'wierdo's' .. but it didn't happen.
    Tremelo Song is fantastic.. but the whole album is atmospheric, and a perfect follow up to Some Friendly. Shame the critics didn't think so!

I've seen them live a fair few times now.. and they've kicked ass every time!

K.

Advertisement