Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Courses ?

Options
  • 24-11-2007 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wanna know is there any External German Courses going on in either the North Tipp or Galway City Area ?

Just wanna learn more german before i go into 5th year, i like german so would like to do a couse, but not like grinds. More like a couse i could take for the rest of the year (School Year) and it would be fairly relaxed.

Probably the wrong thread to post this in but couldnt think of another one, Feel free to move :)

Thanks,
    Barry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

yo barry

I've no idea on what courses are in nenagh, but have you considered going on an exchange?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭me2gud4u

hey,
    if you are looking to imprve your german greatly in ireland I recommend that you attend a Euro Languages Colleges course. It is run very much like and irish college however they tend to be a lot stricter (which is good) and most of the staff come over from Germany to work on it as teachers and animators.They are residential and take place in boarding schools all around the country, as far as i know there is a german one in Cisterican college Roscrea. In the morning you have classes (where everything is done through German) then lunch, then sport/activities followed by dinner. After dinner you will have two ore activities which can be anything from quizes, eurovision, debates, german films, discos and céilis!Secondary pupils froma ll over ireland do these courses and they are great fun but most importantly you will learn loads. I went five times to their courses and the last two courses I did with them I worked for them as an assistant. As a result,I have now fluent German(without ever have being to Germany or any german speaking country) and am even doing now as an elective in college along with my core degree programme.I didn't nned to do any work for the leaving cert for it really and still got a high A1.Definitely worth your while! For more info see this site
    www.eurolanguagescollege.ie and book soon they start fillling up by about end of feb!!!good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

That sound cool... i'll check that up. Your sound like a rep for them or something :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

omg aggggh go to elc, the senior course in alexandra college dublin...I went there last year and I am going there again this year yay! You should soo go lol!

Advertisement