Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the difference???

• 24-11-2007 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

What would be the differences between a
    Nokia n95 8gb factory unlocked
    &
    Nokia n95 8gb on vodafone.

Other than the obvious that the second one is locked
    I mean software wise....
    Do certain operators remove some options?
    if so, what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

this was one of the more widely reported issues with some operator's branded (crippled) original N95, realted to the removal of VoIP capability from the handset by the operators:
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/18/voip_wars_head_for_ofcom/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

taibhse wrote: »
    &

Can you get the Nokia n95 8gb on Vodafone ? i cant find it on there website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

foobar wrote: »
    Can you get the Nokia n95 8gb on Vodafone ? i cant find it on there website.

i think they are advertising it on there posters, there is on in pearse station i think, not 100% but think i heard out before Christmas, not really sure

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭taibhse

They are releasing it for XMAS

609€ on prepay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭GUIGuy

Might remove VOIP calls from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 satellite07

taibhse wrote: »
    &

Other than the obvious that the second one is locked
    I mean software wise....
    Do certain operators remove some options?
    if so, what?

you can always use NSS to change the product code from the irl voda prepay one to a uk factory sim free one.. easy to do.. i changed the product code on an e61..

then you just use nokia sw update, to install the latest firmware, (unbranded) from the nokia site, job done..

Advertisement