Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M-Audio USB no audio recording/output

Options
  • 24-11-2007 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

MAudioASIO.jpg

As you can see the ASIO drivers are greyed out, what does "Device not connected" refer to?

Yet in EnergyTX vst host you can select ASIO

MAudioASIO2.jpg

Also if I try to record audio from say winamp to Soundforge there is no capture of the sound output.

Any ideas, have I missed something obvious?

Edit-

Got the VSTs going, but still can't record straight into any audio editors for some reason.

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭thebookofbob

Hi Mike,I've seen this.. happened to me.. The only way I solved it was to completely remove the drivers doing an uninstall and insert the CD and start again. It seemed to cure the problem.. but not the other issues I have with the unit it's self..

try that.. if it doesn't work post back & I'll see if I can replicate it myself and them fix it.

regards

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hi B-O-B

I got things going (apart from not being able to route audio in an editor), see other thread (your one!) no disasters today so far.

Mike.

Advertisement