Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy classes ???

Options
  • 24-11-2007 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello,

i have a 13 week old puppy just got his injections and everything ... i would like to bring him to puppy classes .. . I dont want a personal tranier, i would like to go to a class where other people are there with their dogs too.

Is there any around Dublin 24/22/12 or even D8 ... or even kildare, as in near Dublin parts of kildare ,, naas , newbridge , etc ..

anytime i ve looked up on the internet, they are really expensive like 2000 euro for a few weeks ! is that normal ??? i would pay up to 500 eur but i would hope to get at least 3 months of classes for that ...

anyone know of puppy classes ???
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭hel_hev

that place seems to be on the nth side of Dublin . I was looking for sth west Dublin / Dublin side of Co.Kildare ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Check in your vets, there's usually information there. If you were willing to go as far as Rathangan I can personally recommend Dogwise. http://www.dogtrainersireland.com/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Amimad

Try Working trials club, as far as I know they train Sundays in Tymon Park , the entrance on Limekillen Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gibbins123

if its still working out really expensive then there are some good books out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pinkdaisy

there used to be training sessions on in the national show centre beside the airport, every tuesday night. not sure if they're still on but I found them to be brilliant. and only cost around 2 or 3 euro a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

My vet does puppy classes at é50 for a four week course. (1 two hour session every week) I would ask around any vets in those areas - chances are at least one will carry out classes. My vet is in Blanchardstown - so not much use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 cr1272

www.DogTrainingIreland.ie and www.DogTrainersIreland.com. Sounds like someone is trying to get on a bandwagon :D :rolleyes:

Advertisement