Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icons

Options
  • 24-11-2007 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

I have Quark Express DTP. Is there anywhere I can get free icons and images to import to files? I have tried the free icons on the web but very few and site full of ads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

what sort of images are you after?
    what do you mean by icons? Clipart?

Is it for commercial or personal use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭IncredibleHulk

minikin wrote: »
    Clipart?

Is it for commercial or personal use?

Clipart yes. It is for practice learning DTP doiing letterheads and posters. I might want to do one for real use don't know yet. On the web there are suposed to be loads of free clipart but al I find is links leading to other links and ads

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

maybe not the best but one of the biggest free resources is microsoft clipart - vector and raster files...
    also do a search for dingbat fonts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭IncredibleHulk

minikin wrote: »
    maybe not the best but one of the biggest free resources is microsoft clipart - vector and raster files...
    also do a search for dingbat fonts...

Thanks didn't know that

Advertisement