Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfering Webform from one site to another

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

ianhobo wrote: »
    I agree, you're right, it shouldn't be an issue really. There are many people who look for help here in theie 9-5 jobs.

I only bring it up because it means it might be *easier* for you in the long run seen as your being paid.
    If you weren't being paid, then you personally paying for the problem to be fixed wouldn't be very prudent. Hence my suggestion of option B :)

Grand about the server.
    So what technologies does the server support?
    If its ASP.net or PHP, do you know what version? 1, 2.0, 3....

Thanks Ian...

It's ASP server technologies.

GaryCocs wrote: »
    If it's just a simple email form then you could send me on the page and I'd put the back end in for you?

Ian has been in touch and was good enough to help me with this problem by sending me some new code etc - I appreciate the offer all the same Gary - very kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭ianhobo

and he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart :) not for money

ianhobo wrote: »
    and he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart :) not for money

For thread closure, Ian has remedied the problem... Legend!

Many thanks to him and all who helped me with this long-winded saga!!!

Thanks! ;)

PS - SERIOUSLY off topic - Check out this kinda cool design movie on utube - 4 mins but well worth checking out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRS9cpOMYv0

Advertisement