Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Nitsuko PABX Fault.

Options
  • 24-11-2007 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

Hi, not sure if anyone can help with this.. basically I have an old Nitsuko NE288 PABX that was powered off to connect it upto a new UPS, now when powered back up the power light comes on, however none of the cards inside the box light up and it fails to power up the internal phone system, also the primary isdn/voice line will not ring through either.. I have a feeling its a possible internal power issue, not being a telecoms engineer I dont know for sure..

Any ideas or Telecoms engineers that will work Sunday in the Dublin area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭coldfeet

Power back down the system and reset all the cards back into the pbx and power it back on. The phones take there power off the cards so thats why there not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

I've had similar problems with Tadiran PABXs........ basically, if the unit has been powered up for a long time, and then switched off and then on again, a small capacitor was failiing in the power supply.

Advertisement