Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband router

Options
  • 24-11-2007 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    ijust got the router in a box tere recently and the lin eis configured and ready to go for broadband
    installed everything without missing a thing, everything is 100% perfect BUT the dsl light keeps flashing, any idea wat this might be?
    ad ence i have not been abl eto connect to internet
    i have tried everything, have no idea wat the problem is
    any cmments wood be great

by the way its EIRCOM

i havint had the time to contact cusomter service, yet, but i heard it sver expensive to call them

thankfor ur time
    ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

hi guys
    ijust got the router in a box tere recently and the lin eis configured and ready to go for broadband
    installed everything without missing a thing, everything is 100% perfect BUT the dsl light keeps flashing, any idea wat this might be?
    ad ence i have not been abl eto connect to internet
    i have tried everything, have no idea wat the problem is
    any cmments wood be great

by the way its EIRCOM

i havint had the time to contact cusomter service, yet, but i heard it sver expensive to call them

thankfor ur time
    ed

Just a tip, but i'd suggest you re-write your post and leave the predictive text for texting your mates if you wanna a reponse or you could always use spell checker in word.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

As the DSL light keeps flashing, the router is not syncing. Are you positive your line has been enabled? It can take a good few working days.

If your line has been enabled, are you using microfilters on all phone sockets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Its free to call customer service and you should have got a €10 calling card to ring technical support (it will be attached to the first page of the instruction booklet)

I suggest you ring customer service first or the sales department and see when your activation date is.

Advertisement