Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshopping cars

Options
  • 24-11-2007 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was just wondering would any1 have any interest in photoshopping cars... What i mean is u take a picture of a standard car, and modify it ie. Different wheels, window tint, body kit etc... Anything really that u feel makes the car better... For doner cars http://www.autogaleria.pl/tapety/ is a good site... And for a few tutorials to get u going with idea's http://digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm is a good place... All the tutorials are in the bottom left... If any1 has an interest just post and we might get started...

Thanks
    LM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 keefalmighty

Is this just for the craic or just it have an ulterior purpose?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Just for the craic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

OK I tried it... fairly subtle changes to get started but not too bad for first attempt. I did learn a bit though... do colour changes first and do lighting effects last.

cargz5.jpg

Lowered car, windows tinted, stubby aerial, Wheel colour changed, back of car shorter, change writing on door, vent on 1/4 panel, reduced ambient light, added headlamp and lights, removed indicators, adjusted reflection to suit new car, altered bottom of front bumper...

I think thats it.

That's exactly what i;m talking about... Nice job... I'll i did this awhile back.

OmegaSaloon.jpg

I basically did everything i could, including the background... I later added a supercharger through the bonnet, didn't look too well:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

i tried to resist but boredom eventually got me on the hook
    618833022517306979230703_uyt.jpg

• Advertisement

i tried to resist but boredom eventually got me on the hook
    618833022517306979230703_uyt.jpg

Looks different:D Nice job

Advertisement