Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Darkness

• 24-11-2007 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Looks good. Worth buying?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Looks good. Absolutely stunning presentation. Fantastic voice acting and some very well realised characters.

But that can't hide the fact that it's a mediocre clunky generic first person shooter.

I didn't bother finishing it - couldn't be arsed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I loved it, but many others hated it... tough call really, you might as well just grab the demo and see for yourself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd agree with quad_red except I'd use more swearing. Its a terrible game. don't let any of the decent reviews fool you into wasting your money on this whores abortion of a game.

The story is comic book thrash as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I rented this out and couldn't bring myself to finish it either. Just awful. Definitely not worth buying, give it a rent if you want to see for yourself but it's not even worth that imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

after playing this for a while like many stopped, but after deciding i wanted to get some achievement went back to it, and got to a secret part of the game, well a part so random...not a secret just a unexpected jump of sceneray, have to say i like it

if you can get it on the cheap worth it,

im selling it if your interested, im finished it, unfortunatly banned from adverts for some untold reason so mod dont move this post, thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement