Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Supplier of Colt (AR15) parts.

• 24-11-2007 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine in the Netherlands is looking for parts for a Colt AR15. None are to be had in the Netherlands. Can anyone recommend a dealer/supplier in Ireland?

E.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭freddieot

I doubt whether you will find one in Ireland but they could try Germany (which would be handier for them anyway)

www.oberlandarms.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

You could try Oberland arms for the parts. Brownells would be another great choice. I bought some AR15 spares from Brownells in the past e.g. springs,rails etc.. Some parts they won't ship to you though. Mail them first with your shopping list & ask if they'll ship outside USA.

Anoither option would be to ask a friend of yours in the North or UK to buy the parts from Midway UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Advertisement