Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Resident Evil CGI animated film!

• 24-11-2007 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Indeed, as I'm happy to report here.

Supposedly set for 2008.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

fantastic, im not suprised it went this way, the last movie wasent great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I'm delighted.
    It gives the impression that Capcom aren't happy with the ****e that's been churned out and want to set things straight for the fans.
    Not a Milla Jovovich in sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thank god, the movies are woeful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

I dunno, I thoroughly enjoyed the first movie, the idea of a faceless corporation meddling in things man is not meant to wot of and so on. Definetely several notches above the usual zombie flick fare, and I cheerfully admit to having an enormous collection of them. Then again I never played the game, but then again they weren't making a game.

Part two could have been much better, but they lost the plot with the superhuman abilities of Milla. A lot of the charm of zombie movies is putting yourself in the place of the characters and asking how you would have done in their place, and making her some sort of a bioengineered killing machine lost that personal touch completely. Also they didn't take advantage of the incredible potential of a walled city being eaten alive by the living dead.

I dunno, I thoroughly enjoyed the first movie, the idea of a faceless corporation meddling in things man is not meant to wot of and so on. Definetely several notches above the usual zombie flick fare, and I cheerfully admit to having an enormous collection of them. Then again I never played the game, but then again they weren't making a game.

That's the general plot og anything to do with Resident Evil.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

First film was decent, but it gradually went downhill from there. Although I didn't hate any of the movies, I just felt they weren't on par with the games.

I just checked the films Wikipedia page and now I'm not too sure about it.
    It's to be set 7 years after Racoon city and will feature a brand new plot.

Advertisement