Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**Phoebe's XFactor Dress **

• 24-11-2007 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Please can any of you tell me where Phoebe from hope got her dress on tonights Xfactor? I love it I have to have it!!! Thanks, L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Was just thinking the same thing!! So pretty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Send an email to the company and ask them, they have their own wardrobes on those shows, guaranteed it's not cheap!

http://www.xfactor.tv/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭davejones

Yes it was gorgeous wasn't it!
    I'd love to buy one for Christmas for my grandmother.

I think she would look really sexy in that dress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

excellent potential monke thanks so much! Maymay I have emailed them there if they get back to me I will let you know. Its an amazing dress I want one for a christmas party I am going to! hope its not too expensive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I wanna see this dress..ye got me all intrigued!!!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

please don't go out and get a big white streak in the front of your head, I've seen SO MANY girls with that since the X factor started

phasers wrote: »
    please don't go out and get a big white streak in the front of your head, I've seen SO MANY girls with that since the X factor started

Ah yes, the badger effect....she's gotten rid of it though and looks so much prettier.

Thanks Siogfinsceal, I hope they get back to you :) If not there was a similar dress in Debenhams a while back, not the exact same or as nice but close enough if you can't find that exact one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I think my ears are bleeding...watched a recap thing, em, a lot of high street stores seem to be doing that look at the mo, with the big bead type thing neck bits, take a wander down grafton street you'll probably find something similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

davejones wrote: »
    Yes it was gorgeous wasn't it!
    I'd love to buy one for Christmas for my grandmother.

I think she would look really sexy in that dress.

For your grandmother:confused:

kizzyr wrote: »
    For your grandmother:confused:

Think he was extracting the urine ;)

• Advertisement

MayMay wrote: »
    Think he was extracting the urine ;)

I hope so but sometimes you just can't be sure...........I was out for dinner on Saturday night and OMG I saw this woman who was in her late 60s wearing a dress from Top Shop. If only I could burn a hole in my minds eye:eek:

Ha ha...sure why not...did it look okay on her? I mean if you didn't know it was from Top Shop would you think it looked okay on her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

There's similar dresses in Debenhams, A Wear, Oasis. Very popular type dress at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

Hi everyone,
    Please can any of you tell me where Phoebe from hope got her dress on tonights Xfactor? I love it I have to have it!!! Thanks, L

Yes me to it was lovely.

Clare Bear wrote: »
    There's similar dresses in Debenhams, A Wear, Oasis. Very popular type dress at the moment.

Thank you clare bear, i think ill go shopping (again) this weekend.:D

lucyburn wrote: »
    Yes me to it was lovely.

Thank you clare bear, i think ill go shopping (again) this weekend.:D

No worries Lucy, not sure if you'll be able to get that exact dress but definitely something very similar, they come in white too. Happy shopping!:)

MayMay wrote: »
    Ha ha...sure why not...did it look okay on her? I mean if you didn't know it was from Top Shop would you think it looked okay on her?

For starters Top Shop doesn't market itself to the Golden Years age group so that was the first black mark. Second of all it was that same dress that my 22 year old sister bought a little while back. Its pretty short and has a deep V in the back and plunges a fair bit at the front too. This (to me at least) necessitates non crepe skin and someone who has either not been hit by or has survived the pull of gravity. *shudders* it was awful. Dressing to suit your body is much better than inflicting that on the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

thanks guys lots of suggestions there - good excuse for me to go shopping at the weekend! :)

kizzyr wrote: »
    For starters Top Shop doesn't market itself to the Golden Years age group so that was the first black mark. Second of all it was that same dress that my 22 year old sister bought a little while back. Its pretty short and has a deep V in the back and plunges a fair bit at the front too. This (to me at least) necessitates non crepe skin and someone who has either not been hit by or has survived the pull of gravity. *shudders* it was awful. Dressing to suit your body is much better than inflicting that on the world.

She sounds so hot :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭dubdcugirly

Very similar one in Oasis at the mo....but Hope shud have been gone!

Clare Bear wrote: »
    She sounds so hot :eek:

Oh yeah smokin':D So it was all her fault that I had to have that extra drink (or two) on Saturday night to get myself over the trauma.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 karry1412

Apparently all the Hope girls dresses for that show are from Lipsy. Either that or they're just exceptionally similar! Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Advertisement