Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue Dog in Galway

Options
  • 24-11-2007 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend and I took in another rescue dog today, we found her at the Galway market, the guy at the stall told us she had been there all day shivering in the cold and he couldnt take her as he has five dogs at home and we just couldnt leave her sitting in the rain.

The GSPCA have been contacted and told we have her in case the owner rings them.

So please have a look at the picture and see if you know who the owner is, we will look after this dog until we find the owner or at least find her a good home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Hi, have her checked for a Microchip and also contact the Dogwarden. Please email me the pic and a description as well as where and when found and I put if up on my website. As I am in Galway as well alot of peeps contact me when they have lost a dog. webmasterATegarDOTorg

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ramius

Thanks,

We are bringing her to the vet on monday to get her checked out and see if she has a chip,

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Lovely dog and well done to you for your efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Fair play, what a gorgeous dog. If she was mine I wouldn't let he out of my sight

Thanks,

Had her in at the vet the other day, he said shes only about two years old and apart from a slight bladder infection shes in good health. She is so well behaved its untrue and she getting on great with are own dog.

We do have one problem, we cant figure out what to call her so if anyone has any suggestions please let us know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

ramius wrote: »
    Thanks,

Had her in at the vet the other day, he said shes only about two years old and apart from a slight bladder infection shes in good health. She is so well behaved its untrue and she getting on great with are own dog.

We do have one problem, we cant figure out what to call her so if anyone has any suggestions please let us know.

Did ya find out if she was Microchipped?

Unfortunately she doesnt have a microchip.

We have put ads in the local papers so fingers crossed if someone is missing her either them or one of their friends will see the ads.

Advertisement