Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzies see the light and get rid of Howard at last .

Options
  • 25-11-2007 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭

The Australians have voted for a new government and ousted Howard the pro Bush right winger .I think the Ozzies have seen the light and got rid of the Australian version of a NeoCon.He was outdated and unwielding in the changing world where compromise and negotiation should be the way forward not conflict and aggression (if possible ).Good riddance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

here here, John Howard was an awful eejit! never got anything right! these new guys will have less to do with america, more involvememnt in solving environmental issues and get a better relationship with their neighbouring asian countries, they make so much sense, Howard proposed nothing decent at all! i reckon the aussies will see a massive change for the better

Struth!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Yes , Howard was isolating Oz more and more from the world community and his policies at home were almost dictator like in style .I could not believe how Australia had shifted so far to the right during his tenure .New blood needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

fantastic news for the people of Australia

first Blair gone, now Howard gone, Bush gone next year..... if only we could have a leader clean sweep here in our own country with you know who....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

after 11 years whoop de doo, can't believe howard didn't quit last year and get a new guy in, why would anybody want to go past 11 years and 4 terms?

after 11 years whoop de doo, can't believe howard didn't quit last year and get a new guy in, why would anybody want to go past 11 years and 4 terms?

People develop a taste for power.

Isn't it Aussies?

• Advertisement
Advertisement