Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to/from Barna on Sunday?

Options
  • 25-11-2007 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Need to get a bus out to Barna- friend is playing at that new park opening gig tomorrow..No car and not rich enough to be cabbin' it all over :D
    Need to get out there for 1ish, and come back to town by half 4 (coming back not as bus-essential, as I can probably split a taxi with someone).

Bonus points if I can catch it going out through Shantalla/Rahoon. Closest place to Hanley Oaks Hotel?

Tried to find the bus on the City Direct site, but the site seems like it has just dropped an acid!:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

You'd probably be able to walk from the Oaks out to the park in 35-40 mins. I'm not sure about the new City Direct bus to Barna Village but previously the farthest out it went was Cappagh Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Thanks Robbo, I am just lugging bags..some music gear, and I have to catch a citylink to Dublin straight after at 5..wasn't just being lazy with the ol' walk ;)

Advertisement