Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem subscribing/replying to threads

Options
  • 25-11-2007 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

I subscribed to a few threads in PI and the Cork forum tonight and replied to one thread in PI. The threads have took about 10 minutes to appear in my Subscriptions (usually it's effectively instantaneous) and now have disappeared from Subscriptions. Also my reply has disappeared after taking about 15 minutes to appear (I'm logged in while posting). Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Edit: And now they've appeared again, as has my post... :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Not sure what the problems is, no similar reports, it sounds like you are looking at a cached copy of boards that updates every 15 minutes:)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sounds about right. Try clearing cookies/cache and refreshing the screen. It should work that way.

Are you getting the relevant email notifications, if any are due?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Problem sorted itself by the next morning so I've no idea what it was. Thanks though :)

Advertisement