Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somethings I love about Ireland

Options
  • 25-11-2007 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

On this occasion the fun thing was that there were lots of little fires burning every night on this little patch. Every morning the council workers came and picked up rubbish, cleaned the nodded to all the campers. It's called turning a blind eye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I don't get it.

They put a sign up, is that it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 whitewitchzita

no, "not they put a sign up"
    it's a sign that is there all the time, it's just that not only does the sign not actually stop people camping, there was also campfires every night. Haven't you ever noticed that in Ireland most people ignore signs (rule signs) not signs that have avertise a cool pint of cider?

**oh whatever**:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

hmmm, think this thread needs to be moved. :cool:

You don't think it's funny? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 The Dudette

I think it's pretty funny....cus it's true! People in Ireland (well, most people) never take note of signs...

You get it!!!! YAY!

Advertisement