Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

best place for panels etc?

Options
  • 25-11-2007 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I bought myself a car today, but it has a dent in the front wing and cracked wing-mirror, which i'd like to fix to get it to mint condition. I found micksgarage.ie and they have the parts in stock and seem reasonably priced. Just wondering if there are any better places to go. Its a '00 fiat bravo and its the o/s front wing and n/s mirror.
    Also, Any idea how much spraying for these is likely to be? Hoping its below the €200 mark!
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

better off getting one from a scrapyard, preferably the same colour.

Note, wings from a Bravo HGT or Marea won't do. Brava or Bravo ones will.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Was thinking breakers yard alright. Might have a browse around tomorrow, thanks.

where are you based?

Southside, near tallaght. Its a red car and i think they were fairly common in that colour so i might get lucky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

think theres a few breakers near the red cow area isnt there, havent been over that way for a while though.,

• Advertisement

there's a few together on the Greenhills road I think. They don't usually open Sundays!

Yeah i had greenhills rd in mind. No major rush on it, pretty busy with college for next couple of weeks so will look whenever i get the chance really. Cheers for the help.

Advertisement