Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wormery to buy

Options
  • 25-11-2007 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

For some time, I've been considering getting a Worm Composter. As with many things, however, the range available in the UK is far more comprehensive than here (I'm in Cork). I tried making my own once, but it just got too messy.

I enquired about 12 months back with a company across the pond called Original Organics but they weren't able to deliver to Ireland. Recently, however, I got an email from them as they've launched an Irish operation. "Great!!" - I thought. Ordered one last week and it arrived in a few days and it really is fab!!

Does anyone else have a Wormery? If so, which type? How do you find it? I went for "The Original Wormery" from these people : www.wormery.ie

Does anyone know how long it's likely to take for me to start getting the feed from it?

Thanks!
    Steve.

Advertisement