Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ucc?

• 25-11-2007 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i dont know weather this is is the place or not but could you tell me if there is an art course in ucc?if not where are the nearst art collage in cork!! thank you for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Crawford Art College which is part of CIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

And Crawford is smack in the centre of town. Apparently quite difficult to get into though. Often, people need to complete a preparatory art course first - if you want to do one of those in Cork, they're on offer in St John's College (centre of town) and Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa/CSN (Tramore Road, couple of miles from town but a fab college - I went there to do media studies. The art facilities are superb).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sexyhun101

thanx for your help ill keep that in mind!!x:D

Advertisement