Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

be careful where you park your tank

• 25-11-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,611 ✭✭✭✭

you would think that these multi million $ pieces of kit would come with motion detectors

<edit>
    I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of changing the links to
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they were probably playing pong or solitare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Mordeth wrote: »
    they were probably playing pong or solitare.

They are probably dead...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

No, they're both real. The difference is that the first one was an unmanned vehicle which was parked. That one happened back in February or March if I recall correctly.

The second one was kindof surprising though. I was paranoid about people sneaking up from behind, but it's certainly happened a couple of times. There was one instance in Najaf where an insurgent climbed on top of an M1 tank (The ones in the videos aren't tanks, they're IFV/CFVs) stuck his rifle in the hatch and hit the TC and gunner before being dispatched by the loader.

NTM

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

The Al Queda rebel songs/background music are even worse than a 'nul points' Eurovision entry, they make the Wolfe Tones sound great........:D

Advertisement