Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob (****ing) Dylan

Options
  • 25-11-2007 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

When I first heard that Bob Dylans radio show was going to be broadcast on Phantom I was sort of interested to hear it and tried to find out when it was going to be on. By the time it was actually broadcast about three weeks later I was so sick of hearing about this show every FIVE minutes that I made it a point not to listen (and avoid whatever beer is "sponsoring" the thing).

Seriously, do you think your listeners are a bunch of complete muppets who have a ten second concentration span and need to be reminded ad nauseum about Bob Dylan, phone numbers and what award you've one. Some people actually listen to your station for longer than 15 minutes. Could you maybe keep that in mind next time you feel like pummelling us with the same promotions over and over and over. It's tedious and its patronising.

I know you're a new station and you're still trying to make a name for yourself, but ease up. We get the point!

Regards
    Peter
    (Still a Dylan fan despite your best efforts)

Advertisement