Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Trainer Training Courses

Options
  • 25-11-2007 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Im wondering what the best courses regarding IT Trainer courses are out there. Im aware of the Jeb training qualification but i'm not entirely sure that it would be the best step for me.

My background is i'm finishing my honours degree in Computer Services Maangment and im interested in persuing a career as an IT Trainer in somewhere like the VEC.

Would I be better off getting IT expierence and then doing the training or persue a full time trainer course?

Are there many IT Trainer Training courses based in the west of Ireland?

Any feedback is appreciated.......

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I used a company in Galway to do the Comptia CTT+ (certified technology trainer) course (discussed in this thread)

Not sure if it's as relevant for training in a VEC but it definately counts towards becoming a Microsoft or IBM certified trainer.

Advertisement