Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter racing

• 25-11-2007 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭

okay i know loads of people have been asking bout up coming races so i thought this thread is a good way to compile them all so people can race to there hearts content

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭bazman

Does anyone know the course for the BHAA Saggart 5k race on 8th Dec? Is it a fast course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Not 100% about the course this year as it has changed a couple of times. The race usually goes throught the business park or Saggart which is relatively flat. I don't know if you would call it fast but its definitely not a slow course.

If my memory serves me correctly I think last years course was 400 metres too long !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭billyhead

Somebody was telling me if you enter the race you get to use the fitness suite i.e jacuzzi, suana etc in the city west after. Is this true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

In years past the gym was used for changing etc and you could use the pool, sauna and the rest

Advertisement