Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to post in certain forums

Options
  • 25-11-2007 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hey,sorry if this is int he wrong place,but I'm not able to post in certain forums,the only one I know for sure is the soccer forum,but there may be others,and I get this message:

"zuchum, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Any help?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Which forums are we talking about?

Aside from Soccer, which requires an access request, I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The Soccer forum for one requires that you get permission to post by posting in the Soccer Access Requests forum first.

Others may have similar rules, depending on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

Ah ok,I didn't know that,thanks very much.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can't request access to Soccer until you've been a member at least a month and have had at least 50 posts. Read the charter carefully here

Advertisement