Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for New Years?

Options
  • 25-11-2007 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    me and about 10 friends want to rent a house in Killarney for the night of New Years, we were wondering if anybody could help as to where to go etc??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Talk to the Quality Hotel and the Gleneagle hotel. Both rent out apartments. I'm not sure if they are open at this time of year, but I know the Quality in particular used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Sort out the transport and accommodation all in one and avoid the 'rocky robbery rail road' to Kerry with kamp-easimotorhomes.com or call 01 8165915
    Probably get a good price this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Tomthepost wrote: »
    Sort out the transport and accommodation all in one and avoid the 'rocky robbery rail road' to Kerry with kamp-easimotorhomes.com or call 01 8165915
    Probably get a good price this time of year.

Sounds almost like an ad! Is that your own company Tom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

No but have used them. The whole camper-van thing is getting more popular with punters sick of being riped off by inflated accommodation and public transport costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

No prob Tom, just checking. Thanks for taking the time to share info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement