Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to remove the mark?

Options
  • 25-11-2007 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

hey guys:Dfirst time poster in this board,hope you guys can help.

i have photoshop cs2 and wonder how do i remove the mark on this wallpaper?
    look in the attachment here:

hate IGN mark on the wallpaper all the time...:othanks in advance!

p/s:just in case people may misunderstand that i just simply love the wallpaper and wanna to use it on my desktop,while at the mean time i bought the software ages ago but didnt learn/use it that much...:( this can be a good exercise on learning new stuff tho...

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

well it only covers part of the persons foot so first get a white brush and do the background bit, then get the clone stamp or dark brush to do the foot.

EDIT: here is a quick demo.

use a hard edge brush for the border and a soft one for the inner detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

thanks mate!tats amazing!:D

looking for the thing...see if i can figure out myself.

Edit:
    Yeay!!done it in 5 minutes!thanks mate!again!

for anyone interest for the whole picture,here you go!:Dis a game from Ubisoft for Wii next year:No more heroes.the girl is in school dress assassin using katana,Shinobu:)

now to be really picky :p
    The white you used isn't the same as the baclground, its a tone or two different.
    Use the eyedropper to check.

Sorry couldn't resist!

5uspect wrote: »
    now to be really picky :p
    The white you used isn't the same as the baclground, its a tone or two different.
    Use the eyedropper to check.

Sorry couldn't resist!

OMG!!:pdude,i am really impressed...eyes of eagle?:D
    busy for study right now,i promise i will come back here for more when i am done,is it fine to PM you for question on PS tho?beware i got tonnes of questions there:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

EDIT: here is a quick demo.

Cheers didn't actually know that about alt :)

• Advertisement

Sure, but I've got a thesis to finish so keep the questions to a minimun!

I'm sure there's no harm adding to this thread, or creating a new one.
    Its a pretty quite forum.
    I'm not the only PS user here and after all I'm only a hobbiest. Some pros post here too.

forbairt wrote: »
    Cheers didn't actually know that about alt :)

You'd be surprised the amount of modifier uses in PS!

Hold alt when using a slider on levels for example and it shows you threshold levels.

You'd be surprised the amount of modifier uses in PS!

Hold alt when using a slider on levels for example and it shows you threshold levels.

Knew that one :) ...

Guess I need a cheat sheet .. or need to create one :)

Ah you'll remember the useful ones!

I remember them quite easily ... its more a question of knowing about the ones I don't know about :D

Might create a separate thread for it later on :D I'm sure we've all got certain short cut keys :)

However I find some of the combinations just plain awkward .. such as inverting a selection .. I just find it easier to use the mouse ... though maybe thats due to one hand always resting on the mouse

• Advertisement

i read some magazine,and they spent pages on these hotkeys....now i get the reason...without them,it works quite complicated.(for some advance user of key combinations i have read)

anyone a fan of Advance Photoshop tho?love the magazine to bits!that's the reason i am starting the interest in PS:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 keefalmighty

Is it better than ComputerArts?

Never read any PS mags. I found the Photoshop TV podcast great tho.

I started with graphics by going ... ooo thats kinda cool ... :)

I'd guess it was a very early version of paint shop pro ... probably 2 or 3 ... and it was great

Like most people I'd have looked at all the cool graphics online ... only we didn't have net access :D .. mocked up my first website with paintshoppro .. putting together rollovers and so on all very cool stuff :D ... tried doing some morphing style graphics then

Started Reading things like designs by mark .. which I believe doesn't exist anymore but now links to his commercial DVD tutorials

Phong .. and a few other websites were great inspiration .. I still find phong great http://www.phong.com/ but don't have that much time these days to play and so its all pretty basic layouts .. fades and so on that I do

Is it better than ComputerArts?

have been 'researching' around before i decided to longterm invest on one of the PS magazine in eason:Dso i guess yah,maybe not,but thats the one which hook me to get it every issue...brilliant magazine!

Advertisement