Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 08 this year

Options
  • 25-11-2007 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anybody has compared the two. I mean i'm a pro ev man all the way but the diminishing quality has left me wondering if EA is actually producing a better game.

I was also wondering why PES's editing features have been cut down bit by bit every year. Seeing as the PS3 and Xbox 360 have hard drives it would make sense to allow the game to expand to as many leagues as possible.

I think these companies are taking the piss and the football game genre needs a new contender. Somebody who can provide the simulaton with as much variety and character as possible.

Anyway i'm so disappointed this year... no new football game.. Winning Eleven 2008 returned to the shop at a loss... total crap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yes there has been countless threads of comparisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

actually i've checked the threads and all i see are "pes is better than fifa" no detail... no analysis...

which is a better "game"? I mean which overall provides the best features/enjoyment/goalkeepers(ha).

Personally... PES2008 is a beta game... it's probably one of the worst games i've ever played.

I was just wondering with hindsight if Fifa08 a better purchase?

Advertisement