Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Sli board...

Options
  • 25-11-2007 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting a new board to go with my 8800gt this Christmas so I can finally leave behind this shoddy board and it's 500mhz overclock ability.

Has to be cheap though, and overclockable, so I think I'm opting for this.

I know it's only 1066 but that doesn't matter to me as my aim is to overclock my 2160 to the heavens, the sli aspect is more important to me. I did see an msi sli board with the 1333mhz for 90 euro which is good but i'd be in the same old situation, no overclock ability. I was looking at some slightly better abit boards but to be honest I love the price and features of this one for 100 euro and the 1066fsb doesn't matter to me as the next processor i get will be a quad anyway..

So if anyone has any comments on the fatality board, or alternatives around the same price 100-120 (and thats a strict budget, as i need new ram and cooler as well)

Advertisement