Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 air rifle ammo.

Options
  • 25-11-2007 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone have or know where I can get pellets for a .22 air rifle? I tried ebay but to no success. If you have some for sale or have info on where to buy it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I'd say try your local gun shop. Of course, they'll look for a licence, which I suspect may be your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

WWW.OUTDOORSMAN.CO.UK I THINK THATS RIGHT HE'LL SENT THEM OVER IN POST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Crack-shot

I bought pellets on ebay but they never came. I'd say that they weren't let in but I wasn't contacted for my licence. How do you do it? Have you ever had a problem getting stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Crack-shot wrote: »
    I bought pellets on ebay but they never came. I'd say that they weren't let in but I wasn't contacted for my licence.
    Why not take your licence to a gun dealer and buy the pellets over the counter?
    Get a copy of the Irish Shooter's Digest for gun dealer advertisements from all over the country, or give us an idea of your location and someone will certainly be able to recommend a dealer.
    Getting pellets through the post could cost as much for postage as for the pellets, they are made of lead after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Well Crack-shot I've bought stuff off that site that you'd need a license for but I'd never had to show any license as air rifles in uk that are less than 12ft lbs don't need a license so pellets are sold over the counter like sweets never had problems with postage but he likes to use courier

• Advertisement
Advertisement