Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Cavan

Options
  • 25-11-2007 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

I'm new to Cavan and I was wondering what you guys do here. No, not at work. What do you do to have fun? I've noticed quite a few pubs/discos. Which ones are best? And what if you don't feel like going to a pub/disco, what can you do then?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

If your on about cavan town....Around the square is most of the good pubs....and all close walking distance for a nite club after...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Leeza

There is Very little to do in Cavan. When I go up to visit my family im there 2 mins and i want to get out. The one pun i like in Cavan is Mustang Sallys on the main st.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Yeah, so I've noticed. The city centre seems pretty crowded at weekends though - especially after the closing time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭celt262

Leeza wrote: »
    There is Very little to do in Cavan. When I go up to visit my family im there 2 mins and i want to get out. The one pun i like in Cavan is Mustang Sallys on the main st.

What age r u?

celt262 wrote: »
    What age r u?

22 why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭celt262

Its just that Mustang Sallys is a pub id always associate with youngsters around 17.

celt262 wrote: »
    Its just that Mustang Sallys is a pub id always associate with youngsters around 17.

ya but they do good shots and its my brothers local

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭mizz.yelof!!!

an sibin is a good spot at the weekend, whatever you do just stay clear of the farnham.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

horses for courses,

i suppose a pub review would be a good thread to have on this forum, in fact im going to start one now!!!

Advertisement