Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Customer Care Failure

• 25-11-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

for the last two months i have had no mobile broadband on my three motorola v3x handset and the response from Customer Care has been alarming!

they had the handset repaired to fix the problem but it didn't then on friday they gave me a new usim which has also failed to fix the issue!

they have escalated this same issue to the same department several times now and their back side team dont seem capable of investigating this issue at all

they have rang me several times each time asking the same two stupid questions
    "what sites are you unable to access" - all of them!
    "when have you been unable to access these sites" - since early september!

even after answering all their questions several times they have consistently FAILED to provide a resolution or even a proper Customer care procedure!

my next step will be a protest outside my local three store! anyone got any advice like who do i need to inform or give notice to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Every thread from you bashes 3. Yes, they're complete ****e. Next please!

Does your 3 SIM work in another 3 phone? Does another 3 SIM work in your phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

the usim wont work in any three phone and yes other usim does work in the moto v3x so it is not the handset but an account issue but three seem to be denying this sayiny it is completly network related?

this is not bashing the network as i have good BB service on my other 3 phone but their Customer Care is tripe! and i think it only right to highlight it untill they improve!

Ask to speak to a supervisor. Explain that you have narrowed it down to the SIM. Ask them to escalate it to the technical department (the ones who do work, not the ones who talk on the phone). They will examine your account and fix your issue. Just be assertive on the phone.

Note it may actually take a few hours for it to be resolved, but make sure you ask them for the trouble ticket id so you can get right back to where you were the next time you call.

ciaranfo wrote: »
    Ask to speak to a supervisor. Explain that you have narrowed it down to the SIM. Ask them to escalate it to the technical department (the ones who do work, not the ones who talk on the phone). They will examine your account and fix your issue. Just be assertive on the phone.

Note it may actually take a few hours for it to be resolved, but make sure you ask them for the trouble ticket id so you can get right back to where you were the next time you call.

have been speaking to at least 4 supervisors already and have told them all i can use other sim in phone and this sim wont work in other phones meaning it is almost certainly an account/sim issue

they have all assured me it has been escalated each time to their back side/end team who ring to ask me for the same info again and thats the last i hear about it untill i ring again a week later to find nothing has been done and i have to give the same info yet again!

they have no proper customer care procedures!

they have refused on 4 occasions to give me a tracking number to follow this complaint!

Ask them for the ticket id they've logged.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 costello2s

Foggylad

I have a very similar issue to you but with a SE Z610i, they could not resolve my issue and even replaced the phone. But I still had the issue on the new phone, so iv had to revert to using a non 3 Nokia N70 which works perfectly in every respect.

I had almost given up on their customer care too but your post has revived my venim for them and I am going to persue it tomorrow. :D

well as this is not unique to me i think now that three are aware of what the problem is! i only today asked for my account to be closed and for a new number to be assigned to me and told three they could investigate it on their time not on mine!

i am convinced the long calls to india are a cunning ploy by three to somehow increase their call statistics making it look like we are all spending hours ringing people on three haha

Ask for the ticket id for your problem so that you know they've logged one.

have asked for this several times and they either claim not to know anythin about it or just plain refused on two occasions to give it claiming as i was ringing from a different number they could not generate a ticket id

i do love the cheap broadband and the cheap text and video messages and the coverage is very good here for video calls and phone broadband

but i hate the ignorance of three thinking that as they are providing a cheap service they are not required to offer any decent customer care!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

Well thats what you get on three. I cannot wait to my contract is up to I get rid of them. I will never go back to them for as long as they have that so called customer care centre in India, i'm only dealing with people who speak english as their native language anymore and I bet they'll never open a contact centre in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

I'm with you on the customer care issue. I now have a team leader that seems to know my name, as last time I called, they were the senior TL on the floor and instead of speaking to me, just fixed the bar on my account! (They had incorrect DD details and barred my account, despite calling them 3 times to give the correct ones!)

They say they don't have a complaints department, nor call numbers.

And if they say that a supervisor will call you back in an hour, trust that they won't. I've found that the best response, that usually get you a TL in a few minutes is. "No, I will not accept a call back, as you never do, and I will wait on the line. I have a full battery, a charger and this call is free. I can wait until the national grid drains. And no, I will not hold as my call may mysteriously drop"

Foggylad, you should be able to get a termination, as you never signed a contract. 3 uses only verbal contracts, and 1) They don't REALLY stand up in court and 2) Unless you were told every piece of the contract in store, well then you were brought into the contact without full disclosure, hense contract void!

its a pre-pay account and am more interested in getting the service they are advertising which others are getting but three have barred for me for two months!

Pre-Pay I have no idea about! But why did they bar you. On a pre-pay account, it's not like you didn;t pay them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mouse72

I totally empathise with all the comments, I changed over to 3 from Vodaphone and what a mistake! I cant get back to Vodaphone quickly enough. The Customer Care they offer is non-existent and I have called India at least five times in the last week and was told someone would call me back. I then called the shop in Galway and the rubbish I had to listen to from the "manager" was beyond ridiculous. The problems I have been having since getting the phone are too long to list but the latest one is, every evening a message saying "no access to network" comes up on the screen and then the battery runs down in an hour even though i cant use the phone. When I called the shop in Galway yesterday about it, the "manager" told me this was probably due to "a program running in the background" ??????? The same lady told me in a previous conversation that I was having problems because my "information was floating around in cyberspace". She didnt offer any solution to the problem and I'm at my wits end with 3. DO NOT BUY A 3 PHONE!!!

I know. Not to be bad, but I probably would have stayed on 3 if they didn;t have that cash credit limit, but mostly if they had call centers that spoke english as their first language. I mean honestly, I know it's cheaper to pay an indian 2 euro an hour, but for the amount of customers they lose because of it, can;t be worth it. No wonder 3 has yet to turn a profit....

Insist on getting the ticket ID.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

This might be a dumb suggestion but have they reprovisioned your account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Bluefrog wrote: »
    This might be a dumb suggestion but have they reprovisioned your account?

they don't seem to know how to do that. it took them three weeks of daily calls to do it for me and it seems they just didn't bother for loads of other people in the hope that they'd give up asking

they couldn't provision a pissup in a brewery

• Advertisement

Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

[Operator 1] Welcome to 3.My name is *****.How may I help you ?
    [ME] can you explain why i have not had mobile broadband for over ten weeks now??
    [ME] WHY HAVE CUSTOMER CARE BEEN REFUSING TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE AND WHY WONT YE ESCALATE IT PAST YOUR 2ND LINE/BACK-END TEAM??
    [ME] IS ANY SENIOR PERSON IN THREE PREPARED TO ANSWER OR TAKE CHARGE OF THIS ISSUE AS CUSTOMER CARE ARE OBVIOUSLY INCAPABLE OF RESOLVING THIS AFTER OVER 2MONTHS
    [Operator 1] So you re not able to access websites on the handset for over 10 weeks ?
    [ME] TIME IS NOW 16:30PM I AWAIT A RESPONSE FROM THREE
    [ME] THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SAID AND ALSO YE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE IN TEN WEEKS
    [ME] I AM STILL WAITING!

OPERATOR 1 AND 2 ARE THE SAME PERSON WAS JUST A CHANGE OF SERVER OR SOMETHING
    [Operator 1] yes i just checked your account
    [Operator 1] It has already been raised and escalted .its under investigation.
    [ME] I AM NOW ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS A WEBSITE BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
    [ME] IT WAS ESCALATED TO THE 2ND LINE TEAM 8 WEEKS AGO AND HAS BEEN ESCALATED TO THEM 3TIMES BEFORE! AND TODAYS ESCALATION MAKES THAT 4TIMES!
    [ME] WHY ARE THEY TAKING TEN WEEKS TO RESOLVE THIS?
    [ME] PHONE IS STILL TRYING TO ACCESS THE SITE BUT NO SUCCESS!
    [Operator 1] I understand that its taking longer than expected but we all are trying to solve the problem as soon as possible .
    [Operator 1] We are doing everything possible from our end.
    [ME] IT SEEMS YE REFUSE TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE PAST THE BACK-END TEAM CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY?
    [Operator 1] We have escalated to the back end team long ago
    [ME] THE BACK-END/2ND LINE TEAM CAN NOT FIX THIS AS THEY HAVE HAD AT LEAST 8 WEEKS SO FAR TO RESOLVE THIS
    [Operator 1] They have also escalated it to their higher department also
    [ME] WHAT HIGHER DEPARTMENT? THE 2ND LINE TEAM IS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR THE BACK END TEAM
    [ME] THE SAME DEPARTMENT HAS HAD THIS ISSUE ON THEIR DESK FOR TWO MONTHS AND HAS DONE NOTHING
    [ME] NOW I HAVE GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE ON PHONE SAYING "DATA SERVER NOT AVAILABLE"
    [ME] ARE YOU STILL THERE?
    [Operator 2] the issue has been escalated to the networks team ireland ....
    [ME] THIS IS LIKE SPEAKING TO CUSTOMER CARE HAHA THE LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME!
    [ME] WHY HAVE THIS TEAM NOT CONTACTED ME?
    [Operator 2] well the network s team will contact and once the issue is resolved we will definitely contact you
    [Operator 2] well the network s team will contact us and once the issue is resolved we will definitely contact you
    [ME] THIS IS NOT A NETWORK ISSUE AS I HAVE HAD A REPLACEMENT SIM AND THE PROBLEM PRESISTS THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AN ACCOUNT ISSUE!
    [ME] HAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN FULLY RE-PROVISIONED FOR MOBILE BROADBAND?
    [Operator 2] well there is some issue with the network and this needs to be rectified as soon as possible
    [Operator 2] well the account whether they are post pay or pay as go account they all pre provisoned for mobile borad band
    [Operator 2] broad band
    [ME] OK WELL I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT CARE WHAT DEPARTMENT THIS HAS BEEN GIVEN TO NOW IT IS TOO LATE I REQUIRE THREE TO GIVE ME THE UNLOCKING CODE FOR THIS HANDSET SO I CAN SOURCE MOBILE BROADBAND ELSEWHERE!
    [ME] I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT SERVICE FOR TEN(10) WEEKS NOW AND HAVE HAD NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THREE CUSTOMER CARE! IT IS NOW TIME FOR ACTION!
    [Operator 2] well at this point of time you have top up only 90€ where as you need to up more than 130€ to be eligible to get the unlock code and also there is a unlocking fee
    [ME] THREE MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT THE THREADS IN THE "MOBILES AND PDA'S" SECTION OF BOARDS.IE
    [ME] I WILL BE FORMALLY REQUESTING THE UNLOCKING CODE TO ALLOW ME TO SWITCH NETWORK AS THREE ARE BARRING ME FROM USING MOBILE BROADBAND AND HAVE SO FAR BEEN UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM! AND I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY CHARGE/FEE FOR THIS!
    [Operator 2] alrigh ****** i just spoke to my supervisor to waie off the topup for you as a one off caise
    [Operator 2] But you would be charged 27 euros for the unlocking code .\
    [Operator 2] We definatley want you to use all our services .
    [ME] NO I WILL NOT BE CHARGED THIS! I WILL BE GIVEN THE CODE WITH A SINCERE APOLOGY FROM SOMEONE FROM THREE IRELAND!
    [Operator 2] please ****** that would not be in my hand frankly
    [ME] I UNDERSTAND THIS AND WOULD REQUEST THAT YOU FORWARD MY REQUEST TO SOME PERSON IN IRELAND LIKE THREE'S HEAD OF PROMOTION OR SOME SUCH PERSON!
    [ME] NO OTHER NETWORK IN IRELAND CHARGES THIS RIDICULOUS PENNY-PINCHING FEE FOR UNLOCKING CODE! AND NO OTHER NETWORK WOULD LEAVE ANY CUSTOMER THIS LONG WITHOUT FULL SERVICE OR INSIST ON THEM USING A CUSTOMER CARE SET-UP THAT OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT WORK!
    [ME] TO BE HONEST IF THREE ARE REALLY STUCK FOR THAT 27EURO FEE I WOULD SUGGEST BUSKING OR SIMPLY BEGGING ON THE STREETS
    [Operator 2] But we are waiving off 40 euros as one off case
    [ME] AND I HAVE STILL HEARD NOTHING FROM ANYONE THAT CAN EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT SERVICE FOR TEN WEEKS!
    [ME] THAT IS A MISERABLE CHARGE AND NO OTHER OPERATOR IN IRELAND CHARGES ANYTHING LIKE IT!
    [Operator 2] wel our people from technical team did call you and inform you the proceedings
    [ME] I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THREE BUT YE ARE NOT PROVIDING THE ADVERTISED SERVICE AND HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY REASON OR ANY TIMEFRAME WHEN THIS MIGHT BE RESOLVED
    [ME] THE WAY MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HANDLED IS UNACCEPTABLE AND PROBABLY CRIMINAL!
    [Operator 2] Well we know that its taking longer than expected and we would never intentionally delay the problem .
    [ME] WHY IS IT TAKING SOO LONG? WHAT DEPARTMENT HAS FAILED!? I HAVE GIVEN THE INFORMATION REQUESTED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN YET THREE SEEMED TO IGNORE THIS IN THE HOPE IT WOULD RESOLVE ITSELF MAYBE??
    [Operator 2] Is there anything else I can help you with today ?
    [ME] YES YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH THAT UNLOCKING CODE AND TELL YOUR SUPERIORS THAT I WILL BE PROTESTING OUTSIDE THE THREE STORE IN WATERFORD TOMORROW TELLING AS MANY PEOPLE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AS I CAN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mouse72

I'm new to Boards and not sure of etiquette etc. I posted a reply yesterday to the 3 issue but not sure if I can just head into a discussion. Pardon my manners if this is the case. However after reading Foggy Lads conversation with them today I had to update as I did exactly the same thing today, and I would post it but just read Foggy Lads and apply to me. Its almost exactly the same with vague answers and complete changes of subject constantly. I am still no further in sorting out my problems. I'm going to take copies of the two conversations I had with them today to my nearest 3 phone shop and demand some answers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

Lads your best bet is to ring head office in Glasgow and complain. This is what I had to do to get my issue resolved. Their number is 00448707 330 295 and their fax number is 0044141 204 8773. They have to respond to your complaint in something like 3 or 5 working days, this worked for me, I got a call back from a native english speaker, a months free line rental and an apology.

that may work for the data modem but my problem is with mobile broadband on my handset and they must have customer care available from ireland not with some international number!

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

[Operator 1] Welcome to 3.My name is *****.How may I help you ?
    [ME] can you explain why i have not had mobile broadband for over ten weeks now??
    [ME] WHY HAVE CUSTOMER CARE BEEN REFUSING TO DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE AND WHY WONT YE ESCALATE IT PAST YOUR 2ND LINE/BACK-END TEAM??
    [ME] IS ANY SENIOR PERSON IN THREE PREPARED TO ANSWER OR TAKE CHARGE OF THIS ISSUE AS CUSTOMER CARE ARE OBVIOUSLY INCAPABLE OF RESOLVING THIS AFTER OVER 2MONTHS
    [Operator 1] So you re not able to access websites on the handset for over 10 weeks ?
    [ME] TIME IS NOW 16:30PM I AWAIT A RESPONSE FROM THREE
    [ME] THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SAID AND ALSO YE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE IN TEN WEEKS
    [ME] I AM STILL WAITING!

OPERATOR 1 AND 2 ARE THE SAME PERSON WAS JUST A CHANGE OF SERVER OR SOMETHING
    [Operator 1] yes i just checked your account
    [Operator 1] It has already been raised and escalted .its under investigation.
    [ME] I AM NOW ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS A WEBSITE BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!
    [ME] IT WAS ESCALATED TO THE 2ND LINE TEAM 8 WEEKS AGO AND HAS BEEN ESCALATED TO THEM 3TIMES BEFORE! AND TODAYS ESCALATION MAKES THAT 4TIMES!
    [ME] WHY ARE THEY TAKING TEN WEEKS TO RESOLVE THIS?
    [ME] PHONE IS STILL TRYING TO ACCESS THE SITE BUT NO SUCCESS!
    [Operator 1] I understand that its taking longer than expected but we all are trying to solve the problem as soon as possible .
    [Operator 1] We are doing everything possible from our end.
    [ME] IT SEEMS YE REFUSE TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE PAST THE BACK-END TEAM CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY?
    [Operator 1] We have escalated to the back end team long ago
    [ME] THE BACK-END/2ND LINE TEAM CAN NOT FIX THIS AS THEY HAVE HAD AT LEAST 8 WEEKS SO FAR TO RESOLVE THIS
    [Operator 1] They have also escalated it to their higher department also
    [ME] WHAT HIGHER DEPARTMENT? THE 2ND LINE TEAM IS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR THE BACK END TEAM
    [ME] THE SAME DEPARTMENT HAS HAD THIS ISSUE ON THEIR DESK FOR TWO MONTHS AND HAS DONE NOTHING
    [ME] NOW I HAVE GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE ON PHONE SAYING "DATA SERVER NOT AVAILABLE"
    [ME] ARE YOU STILL THERE?
    [Operator 2] the issue has been escalated to the networks team ireland ....
    [ME] THIS IS LIKE SPEAKING TO CUSTOMER CARE HAHA THE LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME!
    [ME] WHY HAVE THIS TEAM NOT CONTACTED ME?
    [Operator 2] well the network s team will contact and once the issue is resolved we will definitely contact you
    [Operator 2] well the network s team will contact us and once the issue is resolved we will definitely contact you
    [ME] THIS IS NOT A NETWORK ISSUE AS I HAVE HAD A REPLACEMENT SIM AND THE PROBLEM PRESISTS THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AN ACCOUNT ISSUE!
    [ME] HAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN FULLY RE-PROVISIONED FOR MOBILE BROADBAND?
    [Operator 2] well there is some issue with the network and this needs to be rectified as soon as possible
    [Operator 2] well the account whether they are post pay or pay as go account they all pre provisoned for mobile borad band
    [Operator 2] broad band
    [ME] OK WELL I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT CARE WHAT DEPARTMENT THIS HAS BEEN GIVEN TO NOW IT IS TOO LATE I REQUIRE THREE TO GIVE ME THE UNLOCKING CODE FOR THIS HANDSET SO I CAN SOURCE MOBILE BROADBAND ELSEWHERE!
    [ME] I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT SERVICE FOR TEN(10) WEEKS NOW AND HAVE HAD NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THREE CUSTOMER CARE! IT IS NOW TIME FOR ACTION!
    [Operator 2] well at this point of time you have top up only 90€ where as you need to up more than 130€ to be eligible to get the unlock code and also there is a unlocking fee
    [ME] THREE MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT THE THREADS IN THE "MOBILES AND PDA'S" SECTION OF BOARDS.IE
    [ME] I WILL BE FORMALLY REQUESTING THE UNLOCKING CODE TO ALLOW ME TO SWITCH NETWORK AS THREE ARE BARRING ME FROM USING MOBILE BROADBAND AND HAVE SO FAR BEEN UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM! AND I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY CHARGE/FEE FOR THIS!
    [Operator 2] alrigh ****** i just spoke to my supervisor to waie off the topup for you as a one off caise
    [Operator 2] But you would be charged 27 euros for the unlocking code .\
    [Operator 2] We definatley want you to use all our services .
    [ME] NO I WILL NOT BE CHARGED THIS! I WILL BE GIVEN THE CODE WITH A SINCERE APOLOGY FROM SOMEONE FROM THREE IRELAND!
    [Operator 2] please ****** that would not be in my hand frankly
    [ME] I UNDERSTAND THIS AND WOULD REQUEST THAT YOU FORWARD MY REQUEST TO SOME PERSON IN IRELAND LIKE THREE'S HEAD OF PROMOTION OR SOME SUCH PERSON!
    [ME] NO OTHER NETWORK IN IRELAND CHARGES THIS RIDICULOUS PENNY-PINCHING FEE FOR UNLOCKING CODE! AND NO OTHER NETWORK WOULD LEAVE ANY CUSTOMER THIS LONG WITHOUT FULL SERVICE OR INSIST ON THEM USING A CUSTOMER CARE SET-UP THAT OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT WORK!
    [ME] TO BE HONEST IF THREE ARE REALLY STUCK FOR THAT 27EURO FEE I WOULD SUGGEST BUSKING OR SIMPLY BEGGING ON THE STREETS
    [Operator 2] But we are waiving off 40 euros as one off case
    [ME] AND I HAVE STILL HEARD NOTHING FROM ANYONE THAT CAN EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT SERVICE FOR TEN WEEKS!
    [ME] THAT IS A MISERABLE CHARGE AND NO OTHER OPERATOR IN IRELAND CHARGES ANYTHING LIKE IT!
    [Operator 2] wel our people from technical team did call you and inform you the proceedings
    [ME] I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THREE BUT YE ARE NOT PROVIDING THE ADVERTISED SERVICE AND HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY REASON OR ANY TIMEFRAME WHEN THIS MIGHT BE RESOLVED
    [ME] THE WAY MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HANDLED IS UNACCEPTABLE AND PROBABLY CRIMINAL!
    [Operator 2] Well we know that its taking longer than expected and we would never intentionally delay the problem .
    [ME] WHY IS IT TAKING SOO LONG? WHAT DEPARTMENT HAS FAILED!? I HAVE GIVEN THE INFORMATION REQUESTED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN YET THREE SEEMED TO IGNORE THIS IN THE HOPE IT WOULD RESOLVE ITSELF MAYBE??
    [Operator 2] Is there anything else I can help you with today ?
    [ME] YES YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH THAT UNLOCKING CODE AND TELL YOUR SUPERIORS THAT I WILL BE PROTESTING OUTSIDE THE THREE STORE IN WATERFORD TOMORROW TELLING AS MANY PEOPLE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AS I CAN!
    If I was him I wouldn't have done anything for you. You come across as an asshole.

If you must insist on something foggy_lad keep insisting you get the trouble ticket ID. No other details are going to help you as much imo.

ciaranfo wrote: »
    If I was him I wouldn't have done anything for you. You come across as an asshole.

If you must insist on something foggy_lad keep insisting you get the trouble ticket ID. No other details are going to help you as much imo.

haha and you definitely come across as someone associated with phone companies/stores

haha and you definitely come across as someone associated with phone companies/stores
    I've worked in customer facing roles and it's just not abuse that staff are paid to put up with. I'm sure many will agree with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

...they have consistently FAILED to provide a resolution or even a proper Customer care procedure!

my next step will be a protest outside my local three store! anyone got any advice like who do i need to inform or give notice to?

they couldn't provision a pissup in a brewery

as advised to you earlier in the month:
    it appears you are complaining about an operators customer support, this isn't relevant to this forum...

i suggest you take it up with the National Consumer Agency directly: http://www.consumerconnect.ie/

if you keep this line of posting up your privilege will be suspended, as outlined in the rules/readme sticky

your posting privilege on this forum is now removed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement