Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any Basketball courts in Dublin City Center?

• 25-11-2007 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Is there any basketball courts in Dublin city center or Castleknock whether it's indoor or outdoor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Dalas

Hey,

we play in sheriff street and its indoor...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Oblate hall in Inchicore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 James90626

Godd stuff~~
    but where is Inchicore and sheriff street?:confused:
    I'm not really gd at directions.............:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pmshee39

James- Did you ever find a game?

I have been trying to get a game since I moved here in Sept, but have had no luck. Used to play 3-4 nights a week..

Are the games in Sherrif St and Inchicore open to the public or are they at gyms with memberships?

If anyone has a game or wants/needs players I will play any day.

Please let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 James90626

pmshee39
    so is me and my friend!!
    we actually couldn't find a good place nor someone to play with us........
    and still we havn't find a place yet.......:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lawicko

Hi people,

I know this topic is older than internet, but I'm also looking for a sports hall to play basketball indoor, and there seems to be a big problem with this in the city centre. Can anyone link to the location of the one on the Sheriff street? Is it still there? Can't find anything on google maps... :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Trinity College have a 2 x indoor courts, think they charge €65 per hour for non students.

There is one near Sheriff St too but not sure of the costs.

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Trinity College have a 2 x indoor courts, think they charge €65 per hour for non students.

There is one near Sheriff St too but not sure of the costs.
    Thanks for your reply, we already tried to book the Trinity College court, but it's booked long term, so not possible to get it.

I'd be really grateful if you could point me to the one on the Sheriff St. I can't find it on google maps so I can't contact them to ask for booking.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

lawicko wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply, we already tried to book the Trinity College court, but it's booked long term, so not possible to get it.

I'd be really grateful if you could point me to the one on the Sheriff St. I can't find it on google maps so I can't contact them to ask for booking.

Thanks!

If memory serves correctly, there is an outdoor court on Sean McDermot St....walk up O'Connell St towards The Rotunda, and take the first right after the Gresham Hotel, walk down for 5 mins and its on the left.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that but I'm looking for the indoor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

lawicko wrote: »
    Thanks for that but I'm looking for the indoor.

Sorry, the initial enquiry was for indoor or outdoor

Advertisement