Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2nd Test coming up - Need a recommendation for a driving instructor

Options
  • 25-11-2007 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Finally have my second run at the driving test in the Naas/Toughers centre. Looking for recommendations for a good instructor for that part of kildare. The last one I had was decent enough, but left a couple of pertinant things out - ie. indications on approaches to tricky roundabouts etc. So toughers roundabout threw me off the day of the test... apparently you don't indicate left when turning left on the approach to the roundabout coming out of test centre as there is an immediate left turn!!! He never said I word to me everytime we did the dummy run, And booked me with a different instructor for the pretest lesson the morning of the test which put me totally off... I am not blaming him, I'm the one who failed, it was down to me... but it didn't help!

I am a bit more confident this time round - but like everyone really really need to pass it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thankyou!

Advertisement