Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Charity Panto for Barretstown

Options
  • 26-11-2007 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Just back from doing rigging for the 24hr panto...Panto you ask?

" Auditioned, Cast, Rehearsed, Costumed, Make-up'd, Designed and Built all within 24 hours before the show opens

This crazy fun filled event will be taking place in the student centre with the search for cast & crew kicking off with Auditions at 7pm Sun 25th of November. When we have gathered our cast and crew the real fun begins as we work tirelessly through the night, into dawn and back to night again to produce what is sure to be an enjoyable laughter filled evening. At 7:30pm on Mon 26th we grind to a halt, doors will be opened to the audience and the show beginning at 7:30pm, Astra Hall, Student Centre (whether we're ready or not!).

This of course is all in the name of Charity, our chosen one is the childrens' charity Barretstown.
    "

Tickets are only a fiver from the DramSoc stand in the Newman building, or from the DramSoc offices in the basement. I'm not as hardcore (i.e. I've two english essays due for tuesday) as the over 50 people who are set up with sleeping bags and all sorts up in Astra Hall at the moment, but people are really giving it all so it would be a shame not to see a big turn out tomorrow. I'll be the extremely handsome fella at the sounddesk in case anyones wondering if its me running around with fairy wings :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

He's behind you!!!

God I love a good panto, its been years. Will prob head along to this before FLC, should be a laugh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

My head hurts...

But hell, great performance by all regardless of the time constraints (and nothing blew up...much)

Advertisement