Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Laserjet cartridges in Waterford

• 26-11-2007 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent company that sells good quality toner cartridges that wont cost the world?

Ideally I'd like to buy a real HP one, but a good quality refill would be fine.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You could try the refill place at the Hypercentre on Morgan street, its on the corner just by the TSB bank machine.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Cartridge World I think, good lads in there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Another business, whose name I cant think of, beside Dominos by the Park. They do all that kind of stuff.

Tesco also sell some.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

1.) refills invalidate the Warranty
    2.) HP Original Cartridges have a drum life of one cycle and can cause blotchiness when used more than this.

3.) and no I don't work for HP:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Bards wrote: »
    1.) refills invalidate the Warranty
    2.) HP Original Cartridges have a drum life of one cycle and can cause blotchiness when used more than this.

3.) and no I don't work for HP:D

Correct there on number two ! Only had a client call us out the other week for a case of that, they'd refilled HP Toners and they were getting constant blotches and greyness on the print.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Looks like getting a genuine one on the net is the best way forward so.

The code is Q2612A just in case anyone spots a good deal!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Trotter: Have a look at VikingDirect. Found them good with there Epson cartridges. Seems that cartridge is expensive though. Whats your average price for it?

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/catalogSku.do;jsessionid=0000_3EcFLO48vwkhEGKoY3Vxi5:11e77q7bo?id=Q2612A&pr=QDD&N=3%2033633

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Theres two on this page. The second is not a refill, just a separately manufactured toner.

http://www.inkmaestro.ie

Would that be better to go for?

Advertisement