Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options
  • 26-11-2007 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

I'm pleased to announce on behalf of the guys the opening of our latest online airsoft store:
    banner.jpg

The guys at Irish Airsoft Supplies are proud to announce the opening of our new online retail store.

Irish Airsoft Supplies Ltd. is a company by Airsoft players for Airsoft players. We offer a great service along side great value and customer care. Our main goal is to get people involved in Airsoft as a Sport, and help get it regulated in the Republic of Ireland.

It is only through the responsible use of Airsoft Devices that we can keep it legal and most of all, keep it fun.

We received our first order last Friday but due to us having so many (and trust me there was ALOT!) advance orders from our friends and family most of our stuff is now out of stock. We'll be getting our
    next order next week and it will contain a much improved list items.

We can stock pretty much anything a customer wants so if you want something that isn't listed please just give us an email and we'll be more than happy to help you out.

Our website is still under construction and most of the images in the OSCommerce part of our site are temporary.

We hope to hear from you guys soon and as I said, any questions,requests, etc just give us an email.

Thanks,
    Irish Airsoft Supplies Team

www.irishairsoftsupplies.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Excellent. Best of luck guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Good to see another shop on the scene, irish airsofters rejoice! the sport is most definatly getting bigger!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cool, these shops are multiplying like wet gremlins.,

there pretty cheap too.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The more the merrier!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Bray
    Co.Wicklow

An airsoft store down the road from me?
    I better say goodbye now to any money I'll ever earn. :eek:

Good luck lads!

Good thing there isn't a shop/site in kildare... I'd be broke... not much stock but what's there is decent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

they'll get more stock once they're fully up and running

anyone know if there boards members? and if there trust worthy?
    (no offence intended if you are on here people)

Master of the Universe

vtec wrote: »
    anyone know if there boards members? and if there trust worthy?
    (no offence intended if you are on here people)

I know who it is. I won't say yet as I'm not sure if they'd want it mentioned. But I can assure you it's run by airsofters and all above board.

• Advertisement

oh right cool, i might drop out and get one of them M4s tomorrow., :)

Master of the Universe

Oh sorry, when I said store, I didn't mean walk in store. It's online retail at the moment. I'm not sure if they'd be open for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Well we'll know soon enough, this is their thread after all :) Good to have another shop opened up that's all about the sport and not a quick buck. Heh, I made a decision to give all the main Irish retailers my custom... looks like I've gotta buy another gun... oh well...! :D

oh right i get ya., i dont mind ordering over the internet as long as there not nobodys that just poped out of nowhere., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Best of luck lads! :)
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Sadly they wont be in again till the end of the week...sold like bananas in a monkey house!:D

EDIT: And yes collection is an option with us!

Where in bray are you located?

no probs man, so do you do collection then?
    and do monkeys have money?:p

Edit: just saw you do accept collections., very handy, cheers,

Old Connaght Ave.

And yeah collection is an option, I had to write the OSCommerce module for it so we're gonna be using it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Thats handy I work near there :D

• Advertisement

Will you have stock in on Saturday? I'll be up visiting a friend, might pop in.

Will you have stock in on Saturday? I'll be up visiting a friend, might pop in.

Well we dont technically have a shop but we're certainly willing to let people "gander" at our wares!

We should have whatever is left (not much as you can see) from our last order and hopefully the next one by Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Homina Homina homina ... BRAY!!!!

Congrats lads, it took ye' long enough ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

can you pay with cash i live in shankill and think it would be easyer for me that way

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Good Luck Lads!

And I dont mean to be mr.negative, and competition is brilliant for us players, but now there are 4 retailers along with other shops selling cheap sh1t. My question is can our pockets support all of ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Good Luck Lads!

And I dont mean to be mr.negative, and competition is brilliant for us players, but now there are 4 retailers along with other shops selling cheap sh1t. My question is can our pockets support all of ye?

They sell on the internet they dont only cater to irish customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

great prices for the aeg's they are selling

Hmmm myself and my bro might go over and have a look some day...

Just let us know if you want to drop by and we'll make sure theres someone to show you the gear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Just let us know if you want to drop by and we'll make sure theres someone to show you the gear.

Any chance of being able to catch ye' tonight ... kinda hankering after a pair of those Guarder Glasses.

Advertisement