Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Boru. wrote: »
    ;) Well I need it for my new tac vest don't I?

DSCF0938.jpg

HAHAahaha, robocop never smiled.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

To be fair (and I'm being incredibly pedantic here) he actually sort of smirks at the end of the first movie: "What's your name, son?" "Murphy!".

I could be wrong. You're both more than welcome to punch me through a wall if I'm wrong. Could you build a new game type around that outfit? where you only count hits to a small part of the body?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Best. Halloween. Costume. Ever... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Boru Ill warn you one thing about thay pistol, you'll need about 10kg of bb's to use it...she's knows the TRUE definition of rate of fire! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Boru Ill warn you one thing about thay pistol, you'll need about 10kg of bb's to use it...she's knows the TRUE definition of rate of fire! :D

18 a second!, the true definition of a full auto pistol.,:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey1666

He's the first real legend i've ever seen in my life.

I salute you Boru. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Some people have more money than sense, god help us when Lemming see's this :p

Hopefully we'll have alot of happy posts here today when people get their gear as nearly all of our orders we're shipped yesterday morning. We apologise for the 1 day delay on getting them out, just personal stuff ment IAS was out of action for a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Boru.

I just want to say a HUGE thanks to the guys in IAS. Best customer service EVER :D. I was texted about my orders status through each stage and the delivery was very fast. On top of that the quality of the products I purchased was exemplary! I haven't had a chance to "suit up" with the Auto 9 yet, but when I do I'll post pics here!

Aside form the Auto 9 I also jumped in and picked up a couple of extra's which I got to quitely test on Sunday just gone - and boy were they effective. I won't say anymore than that until after this Sat - wouldn't want to give away the strategic advantage!

Just once again a HUGE thanks to the guys in IAS for the quality kit and customer service - seriously I don't think airsofters get better treatment then we do here.

Thanks for that Boru, its a pleasure dealing with customers as "no-bs" as you aswell!

Tonight most of the site will be restocked: M4's, S-Systems, CQB's, MP5 PDW's, M14's, 2 types of shotgun and others.

Watch this space!

• Advertisement

Put some of the stuff up, we've been stuck for time testing stuff, etc. so sorry its taken so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

what new items did you put up on the site?

It was just restocks for now, most of the other stuff will be up tomorrow.

I will be sure to check that out!!!;)

Are you adding any accessories to your site?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Hey just bought of you MP5PDW, then you recon is goin to be delivered would be wednsday or later?

Tomazas wrote: »
    Hey just bought of you MP5PDW, then you recon is goin to be delivered would be wednsday or later?

It'll be Wednesday probably, bloody bank-holidays, its ridiculous!

It'll be Wednesday probably, bloody bank-holidays, its ridiculous!

No bother anyway got something to skirmish with, thanks for a fast respond. well done

IAS you have a PM

Threw up some stuff there guys, more to come!

Hopefully will have Lazer payments in the next few weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Hey
    dont suppose you have any claymores

thanks
    Paul k

Sadly our supplier has been out of stock for them for weeks now, if they had them Id personally own 3!

Put some stuff up on the site, JG M4/16 highcaps and midcaps (midcaps have markings). Also lots of other stuff there, the Five-seveN and the like, so enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

What happened to all your stock? The Website is still there but nothing on it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Sevenie wrote: »
    What happened to all your stock? The Website is still there but nothing on it!!
    Yep they took it all down because they where bringing it to the gathering it will be back up later on

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

oh yeah, was just wondering when I took a look at the site this morning.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Sevenie wrote: »
    oh yeah, was just wondering when I took a look at the site this morning.

thanks

No problem man the only reason I said anything instead of IAS was because Simon was not able to use the laptop as he was driving

I put the stuff back up, grenade launchers and stuff to come.

On the way are M249 PARA, HK416's and (in the next week hopefully!) Maruzin GBB MP5K's.

• Advertisement

We have the Maruzin MP5K's in, savage guns!
    Ill be adding ACU uniforms and some masks to the site later.

Advertisement