Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

We have the Maruzin MP5K's in, savage guns!
    Ill be adding ACU uniforms and some masks to the site later.

You have 1 less now cos I just ordered one off ye!!!
    Did not see spare Mags on the shop for them.

Was gonna buy from Shiva but he does not have any yet. Plus I am planning on
    getting something expensive off of him soon hopefully.

I want to look for a solid MP5 stock to slap on this to make it look more of a
    GBB longarm rather than pistol!!!

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

We'll be getting the long mags for them soon hopefully, I wanna buy one so they're top of the list. Ill look around for stocks, I wonder would an MP5K PDW stock do the trick?

Hey guys, due to serious personal circumstances a few of our orders that were due to be shipped this week weren't shipped. I apologise for the inconvienience and we'll send out any orders that were delayed first thing Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Hey, not sure if you got my email during the week, but will you be getting any more auto 9s in stock.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Just wondering when your getting in more stock and are you taking any orders.

• Advertisement

We actually have more stock in now, Ill be updating the site later. We have shotties, snipers and AEG's to go up. We'll also have more on the way soon, we're just working on another project to better enable us to meet people, etc at the moment.

Also just for the record, I personally downgrade any items that accidentally come in hot. However noone is perfect, if you purchase a gun off us and its hot, please get back onto us and we'll fix it for you with no quibbles. Please know we have no intention of ever ever intentionally selling a hot gun (and we've been offered extra money before to sell a hot gun would you believe, but we didnt do it) and thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Meant to post this earlier in the week. Just to say thanks for the quick delivery of my JG HK416. Very pleased with it.

Cool, glad you like it! Post a review on the site so people know the quality of what their looking at. A clone with full trades?! Thats right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

I'll baptise it in fire at a skirmish first but yes the full HK trades are very nice :D

• Advertisement

We're going to be making a few exciting upgrades soon... will keep you guys updated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

did i hear you guys were getting in ghillies?

They're in a big camo order we've got coming!

have you got a rough idea on the price and when they'll be in?

Oh and when will the bar10's be back in stock?

Sorry its taking so long to get the stuff in, we've a couple of other things we're working on (ok alot then!) and our time for the moment is limited.

They'll be around 70 euro.

Sorry its taking so long to get the stuff in, we've a couple of other things we're working on (ok alot then!) and our time for the moment is limited.

They'll be around 70 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Lads my springs arrived today and me only ordering them yesterday!:eek: Lovely!

Great work lads, cheers! :D

Any idea on when the m16a4 will be back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

do you guys have any of those bar 10 sniper rifles in the one for €150 with the scope well its the only one on your site hahahahaha. where would i have to go to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭romperstomper

hi guys,

http://irishairsoftsupplies.ie/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85

is that mag the one with the windup key? i'm looking for more of those.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

hi guys,

http://irishairsoftsupplies.ie/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85

is that mag the one with the windup key? i'm looking for more of those.

thanks

Any mag with "Highcap" is what you'd call "windup". If it wasnt it would be a mid(average 100rnds) or low(average round 30) cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Any mag with "Highcap" is what you'd call "windup". If it wasnt it would be a mid(average 100rnds) or low(average round 30) cap.

Nah lethal what he means is the highcaps that have allen key holes down near the bottom and you can wind them up using that. Makes winding a mag a bit easier

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i believe hes talking about the vfc style hi cap mags they made for there hk416 with the allen key hole in the side one wind did the hole mag

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ahh, never knew they even existed(Bar the P90 of course). Interesting.

Actually, I've emptied 300 on one wind from the Aug, the spring subsequently went but it did it none the less.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

M14 mags are the same with the key, although you sometimes have to wind them again half way through them,.,

JG Stanag mags usually have the hole for the key though., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i was aware of the vfc version but a cloned version is news to me

so can anyone from IAS answer me as to whether the JG mags they have in stock can be wound up by an External plastic winder? thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Puding wrote: »
    i was aware of the vfc version but a cloned version is news to me

the VFC feeds all the BBs and winds with a key, the others though, they just regular hicaps with a hole in the side for the key.,.,

JG mags usually have the hole for the winder though, romperstomper.,

sry, my link was bad. Is this what IAS have for sale or not (please someone give me a YES/NO answer):

http://www.ampair.net/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?31927.last

(great picture of mag and winder about half way down)

• Advertisement

sent 2 mails to sales@ earlier today. can someone get back to me? thanks

Advertisement