Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

We did reply, check spam/junk mail folder? Yes they have an allen key slot on the side, makes winding easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

When will the m16a4 be back in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

sent another mail from my gmail account to sales@ there regarding the JG M4 high caps, can someone get back to me? thanks (summary - when will you have stock of JG M4/16 300rnd Highcap

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Guys I need a JG bar 10 before the gathering do you have any in stock by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Guys I need a JG bar 10 before the gathering do you have any in stock by any chance?

yeah lads iv benn waitin for ages for a reply on this when are yas gettin the bar 10 in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

have to say id be interested too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Horse84

As would i! I have an order placed with them for weeks and absolutely no contact back from them, paid in full. Anybody else been in touch with IAS?

Guys we're still here!

We apologise for the delay on the ACU, the set we had was torn at one of the seams (sp?) and we had to get you a new set in, they're on the way to you...but in fairness it hasnt been "weeks".

With regards to restocking the shop (particularly the Bar10's!), we've an order on the way but it wont be here before the Gathering MkII.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Horse84

Guys we're still here!

We apologise for the delay on the ACU, the set we had was torn at one of the seams (sp?) and we had to get you a new set in, they're on the way to you...but in fairness it hasnt been "weeks".

With regards to restocking the shop (particularly the Bar10's!), we've an order on the way but it wont be here before the Gathering MkII.

LOL ACU uniform??? never mentioned an ACU uniform:D!! Anyways didn't mean to make a big deal out of it and yea "weeks" is a bit strong, call it a fortnight;). Seriously well done for spotting it, maybe an email during that time wouldn't have gone astray is all i'm saying. Like i said it's all good anyway!

Hey guys, all due orders have been shipped and we have bb's again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Hey guys, all due orders have been shipped and we have bb's again!

lads, when ya's getting the maruzen mp5k's back in?

do you have the JG M4 hi caps in stock yet?

http://irishairsoftsupplies.ie/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85

thanks

how much longer should it take to get the jg bar 10 in guys im loosing men here hahaha

very disappointed by response time by IAS.

seriously, whats the hold up?? why start a thread and then not monitor it???

im sure there just busy getting the bar 10 in hahaha:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Guys we're still here!
    We did reply, check spam/junk mail folder? Yes they have an allen key slot on the side, makes winding easier.

Seem like fairly timely responses to me. Email the lads directly if it's urgent, and take them off your spam list if you want to get their replies.

Does the M37 Sawn Off you guys have fire burst or single shot? Or is it one of those deeleys that you pump in as many rounds as you need?
    Also, have you got that 5-7 still in stock?

We do have the Five-seveN in stock, certainly! The M37 Sawn off has select fire, so you can choose between single shot and 3 shot burst.

is the JG windup mag in stock? thank you

NakedDex wrote: »
    Seem like fairly timely responses to me. Email the lads directly if it's urgent, and take them off your spam list if you want to get their replies.

as previously stated, they have not responded to my direct emails and there definitely Not in any spam folder.

regardless I have posted the same question again, lets see how long it takes to get a response................

bump on the bar 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

bump on everything.

Guys with all due respect, we dont monitor Boards as much as you all seem to think. A direct email would be much better! We've updated the site with some new stuff, other stuff is HOPEFULLY otw, problem is China seems to have shut down recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the_one

hi i.a.s.
    i placed an order with you on monday the 4-8-08 and on your site it still says proccesing(order number 115) both items that i ordered were in stock at the time i have e-mailed you directly trough the site yesterday and friday and so far i still havent got any reply. i want to support irish retailers but this service is not up to much when i can get something from hongkong in less time. can you please have a look and see what the hold up is and get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Dude Your better off ringing them or sending them a PM, they do NOT keep track of this thread, so no point of posting on here.

Hope you get sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Were did there website go :S ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys I have a Cybergun MP5A4 and a TM Tracer 14mm, Could you get me an adaptor to make it fit?

Advertisement