Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Any chance of being able to catch ye' tonight ... kinda hankering after a pair of those Guarder Glasses.
    Hivemind can you pick me up a pair. I'll sort you out on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Congrats on the new site lads.
    G-TAC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Hivemind can you pick me up a pair. I'll sort you out on Saturday.

Will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

best of luck from the guys at Skirmish Airsoft Command Longford , Irelands Midland Airsoft site.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,987 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

major sims wrote: »
    best of luck from the guys at Skirmish Airsoft Command Longford , Irelands Midland Airsoft site.

?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Thats a shamless plug if I ever saw one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

i've warned you once already about advertising on boards and offered to setup a thread for you like the other sites and retailers on here have, your blatantly ignoring the rules now, banned for a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Will do.

Certainly man, just register on the site, make the order and then select "Collection" as delivery option and your choice of payment method.

Certainly man, just register on the site, make the order and then select "Collection" as delivery option and your choice of payment method.

Cheers. Sadly I left work before I saw this. I'll be in touch to pick them up in the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

i agree! theres some great prices so far!:)

Anyone know if those bbs are any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I've heard they are great...

zero19 wrote: »
    I've heard they are great...

same well by that i mean theres been no negative feedback that i've heard of.

Great price too!:)

Btw, if anyone needs to reach us really quickly then just email us at sales@irishairsoftsupplies.ie

We have Blackberry 8300's so we can be gotten by email pretty much anywhere and anytime of the day...well, within reason!

Btw, if anyone needs to reach us really quickly then just email us at sales@irishairsoftsupplies.ie

We have Blackberry 8300's so we can be gotten by email pretty much anywhere and anytime of the day...well, within reason!

Thats what i call service!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Best of luck with it lads. Were getting spoilt for choice now :)

Best of luck with it lads. Were getting spoilt for choice now :)

You think your spoilt for choice now? Wait till our next order gets in! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

I meant retailer wise lol, but more products is always good ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Best of luck lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Anyone know if those bbs are any good?

Yes they are excellent quality man ive only ever used those bbs. Or the bbs that paul has out in H.R.T.A

Thank you to all our customers today, makes our job a hell of alot easier with no BS so cheers again.

Going to HRTA on sat hopefully. And I only have 1500 shots approx....and a .50 ammo box to fill... can you get them to me by friday? P&P?

Cheers,
    LB

Ordered glasses yesterday and a charger today. Picked them up this evening when <an IAS employee> met me for delivery.

To give you an ida of the extent of their customer service ... he also gave me a lift home :D

+1

Ordered glasses yesterday and a charger today. Picked them up this evening when <an IAS employee> met me for delivery.

To give you an ida of the extent of their customer service ... he also gave me a lift home :D

+1

Its one of Hiveminds mates, that narrows it down to....0....He must run it:p

Going to HRTA on sat hopefully. And I only have 1500 shots approx....and a .50 ammo box to fill... can you get them to me by friday? P&P?

Cheers,
    LB

Lethal, I see you are going to HRTA on Sat...check our delivery options on the site!

Its one of Hiveminds mates, that narrows it down to....0....He must run it:p

And for the record, Id never met Hivemind face to face before today!

Lethal, I see you are going to HRTA on Sat...check our delivery options on the site!

Yes yes, good idea. See I only got confirmation of our attendance a couple of mins ago, we need somebody to drive us, not 17 till march:D. HRTA Delivery may be dearer depending on how many we want(will know tommorow):p.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

IAS, you should get a sig like eitsoft and mia etc, that way people can just click there and get to your site.,

Advertisement