Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Yes yes, good idea. See I only got confirmation of our attendance a couple of mins ago, we need somebody to drive us, not 17 till march:D. HRTA Delivery may be dearer depending on how many we want(will know tommorow):p.

The cheapest option for An Post is the Standard Delivery and it costs €6.25 for 1kg. For 5 bags it would be €12.50 and theres no guarentee it'll get to you by Friday.

With Registered Post it'd be €16.50 for 5 bags.

Hope this helps!

vtec wrote: »
    IAS, you should get a sig like eitsoft and mia etc, that way people can just click there and get to your site.,

Good idea! Thanks!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you can get a better one with your logo as a picture and it can be clicked to get to your site, the other retailers have it already., Maybe one of the more puter techie kinda people on here will be able to explain how its done., :)

vtec wrote: »
    you can get a better one with your logo as a picture and it can be clicked to get to your site, the other retailers have it already., Maybe one of the more puter techie kinda people on here will be able to explain how its done., :)

Something like below? ;)

cool., even looks better than the others.,lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i am now the proud owner of 16,000 of the ias bbs
    that was quick thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

K, looks like it'll be a few bags(we're all low:p) so we'll go the HRTA method. Will put it through later.

Cheers,
    Lethal.

No problem man. If you want to pay cash then all the better, saves using credit card/Paypal.

No problem man. If you want to pay cash then all the better, saves using credit card/Paypal.

That'd be great, as we all will want to pay for our own so its easier than using paypal and then they all owe my mom:p

Cheers,
    Lethal

But if possible would you still put the order through the website and select HRTA delivery and Cash on Delivery as the method of payment please?
    Just so we can keep a record of everything.
    Thank you.

• Advertisement

But if possible would you still put the order through the website and select HRTA delivery and Cash on Delivery as the method of payment please?
    Just so we can keep a record of everything.
    Thank you.

Sure. Turns out there are more of us going so will be confirming how many we need in the morining. Will put it through your system in school tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Lethal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Just to say that I spotted a minor detail regarding the order I made with IAS (and believe me it is extremely minor). From watching the forums the lads gave me a ring and made sure that everything was sorted out properly.

Absolutely spot on customer service lads! Keep that up and you'll certainly give everyone a run for their money. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Something I noticed on your site that's a slight concern.
    AIRSOFT GUNS ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN
    & AIRSOFT GUNS ARE NOT TOYS.

I think many people are trying to stress that airsoft devices are toys. Maybe it could be rephrased to something like

"Airsoft guns are not for children, although they are toys they should always be used responsibly."

I think many people are trying to stress that airsoft devices are toys. Maybe it could be rephrased to something like

"Airsoft guns are not for children, although they are toys they should always be used responsibly."

Actually, they arent classified as either and I would prefer if they were classed as sports equipment rather than toys since "toys" implies they are "for everyone".

That said, "toys" will do in a pinch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Sports equipment would do just as well, but from an outsiders point of view. Saying they're not toys, kinda strengthens the belief that they're dangerous.

thats the big question though isnt it, is it a toy or would we prefer for it to be seen as a sporting item or the like? I dont think under 18s shouldnt be able to use airsoft guns though, i myself have let a 4 year old fire one (under my supervision), thats not to say all 4 year olds should have them at all though, but that they should only be sold to 18+ and can be used by a minor under supervision of an adult, HRTA last week had a large number of minors that looked between 13-16ish and they were just as responsible with them as the rest of the people there,.,

:god you lot post quickly huh.,lol.,

Sports equipment would do just as well, but from an outsiders point of view. Saying they're not toys, kinda strengthens the belief that they're dangerous.

Believe me, this was discussed in detail not so long ago and its a bit off topic.

I get what you are saying but at the end of the day its the lesser of two embuggerances.

If you want to discuss it further break it off into another thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

rbd wrote: »
    i am now the proud owner of 16,000 of the ias bbs
    that was quick thanks lads

5 bags = 20000...even more than you thought!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Harekin wrote: »
    5 bags = 20000...even more than you thought!

That's a morning skirmish for Lemming.......

To the gentleman who bought the AK-74, I hope you enjoy it today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Might order an AK-74 if any are left...

We've actually only USP and two AUGS left!

Feck already have my lovely USP and i don't like AUGs! That was bloody quick! Those 74's must be good they always sold out whenever i think of buying one lol

Ordered 7 Bags :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

We've actually only USP and two AUGS left!

Any chance you could provide us an expected date for new stock?
    Am particularly interested in the JG AUG - military version - or one of
    those MP5s.

Should be early next week (we sincerely hope). We dont at the moment have any of the Military AUG's planned because we've heard reports that the sight apeture on the military version is quite small.However the Civilian version has the 20mm rail for fitting any scope of your choosing on and we do have scopes that fit it quite nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

To the gentleman who bought the AK-74, I hope you enjoy it today!

Cheers. Ordered this late Tuesday night, got it this morning. Very impressed.

My first airsoft purchase, so i cant compare with other retailers, but I'm very happy with the service. 2 thumbs up here.

Cheers. Ordered this late Tuesday night, got it this morning. Very impressed.

My first airsoft purchase, so i cant compare with other retailers, but I'm very happy with the service. 2 thumbs up here.

Hope you like it...I was gonna buy it until your order came in!Lol.

Gah i have AK74 jealousy now cheers lads lol expecting more in next week? Better ones just for those who missed out? lol ;)

• Advertisement

We desperately need more. They will be coming soon I hope!

Advertisement