Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Stores get in what they think they will sell. Irish stores are still fledgling at this stage (no offence to any store, I'm just saying more established stores have a head start on you stock wise due to simply being open longer). It'll be a long time before you have a store here with the range of something like WGC. But it'll also be a long time before you have the kind of one-on-one access with the store owners with those biggers stores. Wolf Armories in the UK is a good example, started small, got very big. Carries a wide and varied range with lots in stock but don't try to get an answer out of them fast.

Personally I think the 4 irish stores have the market well catered for. All offer the most popular ranges in consumables. And between them they stock almost anything you'd look for. And they're all friendly and obliging enough to get in what they don't have for you if you ask them.

At the end of the day, there's no point in Eirsoft ordering 40 FAMAS's or IAS ordering 30 Scorpions because noones going to buy them, or at least enough to warrant having that much. Armalites, HK's, AK's, a selection of pistols and some shotties. Those are what sell and those are what are stocked.

Except in Shivas case, who refuses to take the picture of the Mk43 down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

NakedDex wrote: »
    Except in Shivas case, who refuses to take the picture of the Mk43 down...

I'm just helping you out by making it easier for you to buy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Hey guys,I cant believe this thread just exploded all of a sudden...but you say you want AEG's and pistols? ;) Give us about 11 days, Ill personally make sure that you all have something to spend your money on!

Also it would seem each store is doing well and branching into doing whatever they want...its just by the owners discretion, an agreement between us would be illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

we dont want no stenking communist cartels here...

in fact more competition, more excellent prices, like we have i might add, and the more we will buy.....a win win situation me thinks.

i know what bullets means tho about choice...but considering we are so young at this, jeasus i think we are doing okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yeah, the sprots only really been going about a year but we have all these retailers up and selling. TBH I think we should trade in some retailers for sites:p

• Advertisement

I think we should trade you in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

If we do, we could split the bag of BBs we get for him amongst us.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

The problem with stocking a very high range of airsoft equipment is that it is a very fine balancing act between company costs, restocking existing products, paying a wage and expanding into new product areas.
    Without going into too much detail, you can't suddenly turn around and order 20 new different AEGs with high quantities of each and a whole new line of other products, as it is then impossible to replenish existing stock. It all comes down to money, having the buying power to sustain growth whilst keeping everything else in stock and everything else that goes on in the normal workings of a business.
    Primarily we're working on expanding or stock quantites to get them to a level where we can sustain them easily without letting them fall too low, whilst still getting 10-20 new products every month or so.

I can see this summer being very big for airsoft in Ireland and I believe you'll see a lot more products from both us and the other retailers around that time.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I can see this summer being very big for airsoft in Ireland and I believe you'll see a lot more products from both us and the other retailers around that time.

Steve

Fact. And I'm looking forward to seeing it too. It'll be interesting for the summer just how many people start into it when the fair weather comes. The question remains though, how many will stay at it when the poor weather comes. There is usually a lull in sales for equipment like this around the autumn time. Between the good weather of summer (we hope) and the Christmas presents, people usually stick with what they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I'll buy one of those HFC Desert Eagle off ye as soon as yer
    stocked again.

Then next on the list is either the SA58 from MIA and an MP7 from Eirsoft.
    I am tempted my an Army SA80 alike just because of the blow back feature
    but its fugly. SL8 is on the menu at some stage. After that guys I am afaraid I am at a loss as to what I would
    next want to buy airsoft wise. I would like to move onto WWII type stuff
    at some stage.

~B

• Advertisement

Hopefully we'll be making an order to restock the PDW's and the Desert Eagles in the next few days seperate to the big order we're getting in.

Sorry in that last post I ment to actually say we'll hopefully be getting a restock order in the days following the big order!

Our big order was delayed, mainly due to them nearly sending us the wrong M4's. They were going to send us the plastic body, 2 piece barrel version...and us not liking our customers to be disappointed changed them for the metal bodied, one piece barrel version (ie. more expensive than the one I quoted a price for) for the same price as the other. So M4 buyers you's are winning on this!

Sorry about the delays, the orders will be coming hard and fast after this one...so hopefully we'll be constantly fully stocked in the next month or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

hi any news on when the shipment will be in:confused:

Yeah it got delayed with that M4 issue but its back on track now.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

cool any idea on the date of arrival

Literally waiting for them to ship the stuff...usually its 2 days after its shipped that it arrives.

Well the stuff is on its way...FINALLY! So lots of goodies going up on the site over the next 2 or 3 days. Also made another order for the HFC D.Eagles and they should be here in the next week or so. You's will find over the next few weeks that the orders will be coming bigger and faster than they have been up to now.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭VODKA-MAN

hi i was just wondering is the MP5K PDW still out of stock??

thanx

Yeah but the other stuff will be restocked quite soon and there will be additions to the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Blackthorn1011

Any clue when the MP5s will be frequenting your store again??
    Im all too eager to part with my money.... :D

• Advertisement

Hopefully in the next order, which Ill be sending in tomorrow or the next day.

Got some stuff in today, not all of its up yet, more to come tomorrow!

any details of whats to come??any sign of the desert eagle or the ak-74???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

The AKs are in im not sure about the Deagles though

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I never liked Deagles but for some reason I now really want one. I think it may be because they're black rather than chrome. :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

o1s1n wrote: »
    I never liked Deagles but for some reason I now really want one. I think it may be because they're black rather than chrome. :confused:

you should see it in person though, i never really liked then in any colour but i saw jonneys DE at HRTA and she was a beauty., its not all metal but you would never guess with the weight and finish on it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Can i possibly pay via bank transfer? I want another AK lol

Evolute wrote: »
    The AKs are in im not sure about the Deagles though

sweet,il prob put in an order tommorow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭TinTin69

Any word on when they are set to arrive?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Blackthorn1011

There seems to be a serious demand for those galaxy mp5s.

Advertisement